Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:28 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
CT's Application
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
apodur
Newbie poster

CT's Application
as Referee on Groentjuh's Kingdom

Hi All

there are insults and abuses on Groentjuh's. I want to stop them, than server will be good if i'm going to applicate as ref.

I guess you all know, my name is CT, I'm playing savage since 2005.

Currently I'm in CT, so. I have done as a ref on India's server approximately 2 years.

I would describe myself as active, fair and polite, meet me in-game to learn more about me happy.

Regards CT.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:22 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Telvek
Newbie poster

Nice you applied! Good Luck Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:23 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Considering you constantly break rule 2 point 2 "attacking on top of buildings" and you argue its not a rule every time, I don't see how you would make a good ref. (not knowing the rules and all)

You would also have to speak English only in global chat "rule #4", a rule constantly broken by even refs.

And if you think you can come in and start muting and kicking people for verbal abuse, you are going to kill the server, because most players do it. I don't think your reason is valid enough sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:13 am
Gridfon
Newbie poster

Hi CT, do you think your English skills are sufficient to be a referee?
Your English is my only problem about you being a referee, but I think it is a very big problem.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:45 am
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

I agree with our ref-admin Gridfon. Do you think your language skils are goos enough to ref properly?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:24 am
Dingfire
Newbie poster

Goos enough Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:31 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
I agree with our ref-admin Gridfon. Do you think your language skils are goos enough to ref properly?

KeKe Jaja HweHwe TeHe MiMi HaHa lol

Maybe Trigs engrish skillz is no GOO Smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:54 am
Trigardon
Newbie poster

As I haven't seen you in game and on forums for some time I consider this application as canceled due to lack of interest.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:36 pm
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: