Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:21 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Racism
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
djinghis
Newbie poster

Racism
whats being done

Just want to mention that some refs especially new ones, are not dealing with bigots in the manner in which the rules state. Rule #1 is clear enough, and having a player i assume is Rin "I Laugh at France" spewing hate with dead frenchman this and nazi that in chat and msg votes is in need of a mute at the very least.

Asking the referee at the time (Trigardon) to rename this individual was met with belligerent argument. Why should I, whats he doing wrong, and then says "you know I can kick you at any time" this was not only disappointing but surprising . This ref actually had the audacity to stop a mute vote after "I laugh at france" makes jokes about the recent terrorist attacks, and then mutes him. I'm wondering what possesses a ref to stop an obvious vote that would pass easily just to do it himself, is it an attempt at reinforcing the power they have or was it a simple mistake?
Hate to target you on this one Trigardon, but you really lowered your game here.

I know a lot of ppl don't care about these matters but maybe some of us knew the victims and are actually offended. And wheres the sense fucking around with chiprels and buffalo when you can't do your simple job when it counts. Its about time some of these referees grew up and held true to the "why should I be ref" and "what i would do" statements they made in there request forms.

And any reply regarding my status is not only irrelevant but irresponsibly evading the point, so keep that in mind.

Yours respectfully djinghis.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:39 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

I was thinking about my answer throughout so you'll understand it djinghis. Right now it came to my mind, so even you can understand this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfrTAt_m1po
(I extra picked the 10 minutes version for you)

In case anybody needs an clarification why djinghis tries so hard to get my referee removed, i'm willing to state one.

Yours disrespectfully towards djinghis,

Trigardon, Trial-Godreferee since 2015.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:20 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
I was thinking about my answer throughout so you'll understand it djinghis. Right now it came to my mind, so even you can understand this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfrTAt_m1po
(I extra picked the 10 minutes version for you)

In case anybody needs an clarification why djinghis tries so hard to get my referee removed, i'm willing to state one.

Yours disrespectfully towards djinghis,

Trigardon, Trial-Godreferee since 2015.

You post this in your defense? seriously?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:36 am
Feathers
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:

I've been out of the game for some time, enlighten me please.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:58 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Yes, its an incomplete post (wheres the clarification?)

Anyway, Trigardon instantly kicks me (fundly enough after i posted this) unlike other refs and even Greont these days and its all due to me kicking him off the UDK project. He seems quite immature in that I gave a reason for my actions (2 weeks inactivity) and also gave him a second chance if he was still keen. But it seems hes too emotional atm...

But to the point of the post, Trigardon does nothing about racist and probably should, why let arsholes support ISIS on this server? Ive been muted for requesting they be muted - wheres the humanity gone... In Trigardons 16 hour day of playing savage, wheres the harm in him doing his job.

Trial failed IMO...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:08 am
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Yes I instantly kick you. Because I have to. It doesn't matter to me what ref x, ref y or admin z does.

I'd only support ISIS if they bomb your sorry butt. And the mute was for constant whining.

Nobody asked for your opinion on my trial referee.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:07 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
Yes I instantly kick you. Because I have to. It doesn't matter to me what ref x, ref y or admin z does.

Nobody has to kick me.

Trigardon wrote:
I'd only support ISIS if they bomb your sorry butt. And the mute was for constant whining.

This is offensive and immature.

Trigardon wrote:
Nobody asked for your opinion on my trial referee.

This is a public forum.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:44 pm
Trigardon
Newbie poster

1. Everybody has to.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfrTAt_m1po

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfrTAt_m1po

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:46 pm
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
Djinghis, you still have a kick in sight on this server. If a ref kicks you, poor you. I did not lift the kick on sight and I will not lift it. I can't worry about some refs doing it while other do not. If you happen to be able to play on the server, but happy. At that time you are simply lucky...

Sometimes rule #1 is not enforces as people would like to see it enforced. The definition is what an insult is and what racism actually is, is however a pretty grey area. Hopefully we can try to get referees to enforce that rule more consistent.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:37 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Daemon
Newbie poster

Oh, the irony... djinghis whining about retarded terrorists! Smile

djinghis wrote:
UDK project

Like you got any clue about what a real game project really means.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:30 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Groentjuh wrote:
Djinghis, you still have a kick in sight on this server. If a ref kicks you, poor you. I did not lift the kick on sight and I will not lift it. I can't worry about some refs doing it while other do not. If you happen to be able to play on the server, but happy. At that time you are simply lucky...

Sometimes rule #1 is not enforces as people would like to see it enforced. The definition is what an insult is and what racism actually is, is however a pretty grey area. Hopefully we can try to get referees to enforce that rule more consistent.

The only grey area about racism, is a germans opinion of it.

Daemon wrote:
Oh, the irony... djinghis whining about retarded terrorists! Smile

djinghis wrote:
UDK project

Like you got any clue about what a real game project really means.

Because "Savage Live" is so revolutionary.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:14 am
Trigardon
Newbie poster

You're crying about racism but you just were insulting us germans. I can not take this complaint any serious anymore, not even for trolling purposes. I demand this thread to be closed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:47 am
RealTalk
Newbie poster

Daemon is so sad

he banned djinghis at newerth.com but quickly realised that he just cant get by without djinghis' attention

so the old sob logs on this fora just for some attention

he even compared djinghis to ISIS to get djinghis to notice him

plz notice him djinghis Embarassed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:30 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
You're crying about racism but you just were insulting us germans. I can not take this complaint any serious anymore, not even for trolling purposes. I demand this thread to be closed.

All of a sudden, Racism is an issue for you?

Realtalk wrote:
Daemon is so sad

he banned djinghis at newerth.com but quickly realised that he just cant get by without djinghis' attention

so the old sob logs on this fora just for some attention

he even compared djinghis to ISIS to get djinghis to notice him

plz notice him djinghis Embarassed

Oh yes Hiya Daemon, hows life on the wagon?
Just curious how savage live is going, you know, with your narcissistic nature and all? I expect big things like arguing the scope/process/ideas/solutions and generally your knowitallism leading to a half arsed attempt with only your closest friends who secretly hate you remaining, 3 is it?. Perhaps a late night feverish flurry of your generic unoriginal low poly models will flood the assets folder in a last ditch attempt to restore some self satisfaction you falsely merit yourself with. But at least you try and reward yourself with 12 posts a day in several forums on every topic, because you know everything and are always right, right?

Allahu Akbar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:43 pm
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Quote:
djinghis said:
But at least you try and reward yourself with 12 posts a day in several forums on every topic, because you know everything and are always right, right?

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=615e05-1448127634.jpg

Errrr... what?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:25 pm
Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: