Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Wrong acting locked?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
djinghis
Newbie poster

Wrong acting locked?

http://server.groentjuh.eu/viewtopic.php?t=666

Trigardon wrote:
Let's tell you a story about wrong acting:

Phoe accuses and is bad-mouthing my clan-mate _K_ for votekicking him (he didn't even once), floods and spams all the time even given warnings to not to.
It's always good to have the community to decide on things. The vote would have passed in case the community was as annoyed as me.

Also what's up with the reporting and screenshots? Few years ago we reported players using an .demo file.

Grytec2 wrote:
Phoe never does anyhting then spamming, for that is there /ignore...so whats the reason to call a kick vote esspecially as ref who can kick?

So instead of giving Phoe the chance to let the community decide I should kick him via ref... Good point bro.

EDIT:

I super-laughed about YOU voting F1 on the kick vote, too. Sorry I can't take this whole 'report' any serious. Smile Smile

Felt the need to reply to this recently locked thread.
Trigardon wrote:
Let's tell you a story about wrong acting:

Let me* - you're the one telling the story.
Trigardon wrote:
Phoe accuses and is bad-mouthing my clan-mate _K_ for votekicking him (he didn't even once), floods and spams all the time even given warnings to not to.
me.

A mute is the correct vote for this situation.
Trigardon wrote:
It's always good to have the community to decide on things. The vote would have passed in case the community was as annoyed as me.

Perhaps the vote would've passed if it was merely a mute, and perhaps the community is annoyed with you due to this behavior.
Trigardon wrote:

So instead of giving Phoe the chance to let the community decide I should kick him via ref... Good point bro.

You haven't extrapolated Grytec2's point, and that is that you're in a position to mute/kick as rules dictate, not make kick votes on players who simply need a mute.
Trigardon wrote:
I super-laughed about YOU voting F1 on the kick vote, too. Sorry I can't take this whole 'report' any serious. Smile Smile
You know how others vote somehow through server admin?

Trigardon wrote:
1. For official ref abuses I need to have a demo or I will not take it serious.
2. No ref action was taken nor necessary here
3. Rule #20: Referees will punish you if you break any of the rules or if you misbehaved in a way that might be not literally listed in the rules.
4. My behaviour is more than fine, thanks for asking.
5. What coil abuse? I thought this was about me trying to vote-kick Phoe?
6. Who asked for your opinion if I'm able to ref? I can't remember asking you for it.

Thanks for your time.

You admit to calling the vote (that is the core of the complaint) and you wont take it seriously without a demo file, surely you must see how flawed that is?
And finally, people are allowed their opinion on a public forum, nobody needs to ask you first - no. I'm curious who locked that thread as it was harmless with exception to one individual, who was out of order for a split moment. I've always believed its better to admit to mistakes early and do the right thing so that we can move on.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:12 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

I knew you had to troll on that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:35 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Feathers
Newbie poster

One thing bugging me, why did you vote kick when you could have used ref power? (To take appropriate action)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:28 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

I believe the appropriate action is to mute phoe immediately upon his death bind "Cookoo w/e" as its 4 lines long, nonsense and very very annoying to the server as he dies more than anyone. I'm not sure why phoe has been exempt from the rules for so long, whether hes made a handsome donation to Groent or people just feel sorry for him. But I know for a fact that despite his so called recruitment of 500 soldiers - lol, no new players like his nonsense and generally find him annoying.

I guess its worth making a 4 line coloured bind entailing nonsense and spam it after his bind to see what happens. That's 8 lines approximately every minute, then add his other ridiculous binds and global chat on top of that.

/ignore phoe resets each time the game state changes and why should 40 players who find him annoying do it when rules are in place. Next thing will be just /ignore _K_, achilies, racism or boters hate spam.
Some of us want to avoid /ignore all, as some of us are civil and actually having conversations (shock-horror).

But I don't know really, its a case of being called a "faggot" and then "you play like a retard" by Trigardon or put up with Phoes spam, I'm 50/50 atm on that. It would be wonderful if I didn't have to see either.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:40 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

Oh I almost forgot to back up my claims...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/Savage/SS/shot00001.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/Savage/SS/K_racism.png

I don't have trigardons whopper but he knows what he said, and none of Achilles but you know lol and I'll throw this one on from a newerth admin for good measure.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/Savage/SS/shot00003.png

Stay classy Savage. Wink

EDIT: Gridfon wanted me to know my SS's are useless, Id like you let him know I know and now he knows I know, everyone is happy. Razz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:52 am
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: