Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:46 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
refereee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [18 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
nightwalkerks
Newbie poster

refereee

hello there!!!

Didn't really think that could happen, but im here
I'd like to apply for a referee status. With some refs resigning lately, and i see that there are not alot of refs showing up in games ,,, the number of active refs diminished, and I'd like to fill the spot.

Why? Well, lately I find my self in situation that im wishing that i could be a ref,, i see people exploiting camping and doing stuff that is getting me really sick of the game ,,, and even dont wanna play anymore ,, but i always return because i love savage,, and i wanna get better and bettter ,, but people attitude lately is keeping me dislike joining the game sometimes ,, not only me ,, but even ather players,,

I am not big for strictly following rules, I'd rather use them as guidelines and rely on my judgement to promote fairplay.

And I am also prepared to ignore whatever dirt people are going to throw at me with regards to me being a ref.
and i think i'll do an awesome job ,, cuz i like fair games ,, and i latley play alot ,, so i will be keeping my eyes open to the game and for people keeping the rule

I am looking to be able to act when situation demands it.

i think thats it ,, i hope u accept me Smile and thanks alot ,,,

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:06 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Hello there,

Thanks for your interest! I will inform you soon about your application status.

- Trigardon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:03 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Tasty
Newbie poster

Welcome to our forums!

first question: why you apply here and not on pulse? pulse is main Server atm.

2nd: i saw you trolling on server (spam votes/insult and some racist commentaries)

can you say something to this.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:22 pm
soma
Newbie poster

lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:55 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Tasty wrote:
Welcome to our forums!

first question: why you apply here and not on pulse? pulse is main Server atm.

2nd: i saw you trolling on server (spam votes/insult and some racist commentaries)

proof?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:52 am
nightwalkerks
Newbie poster

hellooo ,,,,

im sorry tasty but i thinking ur mixing me with someone else ,,, i never insult anyone ,, i just get mad when people break sp many rules ,,,, and i applied here because i was told to apply here ,,, i prefer pulse though ,,, and i asked if i should apply here or at pulse and i didnt get an answer so i applied here ,,,m, and all i want is to have a nice game with good playing and rules ,,, im sick of people camping and expliting and there is no ref ,, cuz his team always is on his side ,, and there is nothing the ather team can do about it

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:01 am
nightwalkerks
Newbie poster

an btw i see alot of refs cursing alot of time Smile so dont judge according to that

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:05 am
Tasty
Newbie poster

Re: hellooo ,,,,

nightwalkerks wrote:
im sorry tasty but i thinking ur mixing me with someone else ,,, i never insult anyone ,, i just get mad when people break sp many rules ,,,, and i applied here because i was told to apply here ,,, i prefer pulse though ,,, and i asked if i should apply here or at pulse and i didnt get an answer so i applied here ,,,m, and all i want is to have a nice game with good playing and rules ,,, im sick of people camping and expliting and there is no ref ,, cuz his team always is on his side ,, and there is nothing the ather team can do about it

Im pretty sure im it was you, even other refs report the same.

Anyway GL.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:07 am
Stringer
Newbie poster

I am flattered that you copy-pasted my application, but still, it makes me wonder...
You want to be a ref, but couldn't be bothered or maybe was even unable to write your own application?
Yes you edited it in some parts, added some of your own words, but half of it is still the exact copy-paste lol
I feel I am being trolled.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:14 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

When spaz-tards like tasty can get ref, I guess it doesn't really matter. after all your ref-admin listens to Metalica and nothing else matters. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:42 pm
soma
Newbie poster

you asked me why i said lol , and this is one of my reasons Very Happy

Stringer wrote:
I am flattered that you copy-pasted my application.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:47 pm
Tasty
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
When spaz-tards like tasty can get ref, I guess it doesn't really matter. after all your ref-admin listens to Metalica and nothing else matters. Wink

No wonder that you'll never get ref

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:59 am
nightwalkerks
Newbie poster

u know what ???

u can all just come and suck my dick Very Happy if being a ref means i got to change my self and act like an angel :O no im not doing that,,, im a good person yes ,, but im not 13 Smile and i dont wanna be an angel ,,, and yes i curse and yes i get mad ,, im a human being not a robot ,,, so fuck u and ur ref status Very Happy be nice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:23 pm
Telvek
Newbie poster

nightwalkerks wrote:
u can all just come and suck my dick Very Happy if being a ref means i got to change my self and act like an angel :O no im not doing that,,, im a good person yes ,, but im not 13 Smile and i dont wanna be an angel ,,, and yes i curse and yes i get mad ,, im a human being not a robot ,,, so fuck u and ur ref status Very Happy be nice

This attitude is...kinda suboptimal If I may say sth Razz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:30 pm
Tasty
Newbie poster

congratz to epic fail of the year

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:03 pm
Page 1 of 2 [18 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: