Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
LAG on Groentjuh's Kingdom!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
djinghis
Newbie poster

That got the pigs out of the pen Smile

I'll let you roll around in your own shit for a while.

@community - enjoy savage on Pulse, finally a proper server.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:19 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
PitViper
Newbie poster

Lag on Pulse now

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:43 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
You're complaining about my referees?

Did you realize yet that the referees on Groentjuhs and Pulses do not differ that much?

Most people swapped to Pulse because of the 'Lags' not because of the referees. Only players who made alot of players leave actually complain about them, like you, Ikaros, Kenway and Grapist...

Tasty wrote:
As i said 1000 times already, the Problems arent the refs djnghis, Player like You are the Problem!! You who keeps breaking rules for years now!! fucking years, you hacked maps and Server, you Insult Playery you call reasonless vote to kick/mute other you exploit, you behe spawn!

you do This shit for years now, you deserve Nothing djinghis! you had more then one Chance.

In my opinion you get banned again.

And btw where are you Screen or anything where you can see refs breaking rules!?

Only 2 refs that are not refs on pulse come to mind.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:36 am
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Just because me and Tasty haven't applied yet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:06 pm
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
Looked pretty good and lag-free on Groentjuh's Kingdom tonight with about 50 players.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:00 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Shitler
Newbie poster

hi groentjuh...is there something you can do against this heavy lag on your server?
pulse server is a little bit less laggy, but its also no fun anymore to play on pulse with this lag.

its laggy for everybody...u just have to follow chat. its not my PC or connection causing this lag.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:54 pm
Dingfire
Newbie poster

It's not laggy at all, it must be your internet connection or your ping. Saying everybody is getting lag is a load of BS in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm
Groentjuh
Site Admin

The lags that exists are generally caused by individuals that do not like me and therefore want people to play on Pulse.

It's ridiculously simple to lag people on a server. Trust me, the server is fine.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:39 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Shitler
Newbie poster

Dingfire...i saw many times people talking in chat to switch to pulse server because kingdom is to laggy. I also got the same feeling.
And its not like they wouldnt switch...after a few spams in chat all people switch to pulse. Pulse is also laggy, but not as much as kingdom. Also it is not me lagging. Other modern multiplayer games run well on my PC.

I believe in what groent says...but i still wish there would be a way to solve this problem, because its really no fun anymore playing Savage online with such a lag. Also not on pulse. sometimes i have to place buildings 4 times until game accepts my placement. Or i cant give orders to my workers, what makes me lose time as comm + makes it very difficult to protect them against enemies. Very annoying.

Specialy when youre getting sac rushed any second counts with exact placement and moving workers.

Edit; i joined many different Servers now and had to notice i lag everywhere 😕
I tried to change my settings but nothing works...its not getting better or worse.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:56 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

I notice groentjuhs servers have consistent lag spikes but handle larger games better i.e 40+ players, but the sad facts remain.

His ref admin is an angry child who abuses his power.
The exploit setting is turned on - derp.
The slightly laggier server is the icing on the cake.

Additionally, take note of the map that's currently loaded, as that can have a substantial impact on performance both in graphics and network.
I think eden2 is a good control group, take note of your ping, the fluctuation of ping, and delay from actions like giving orders.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:06 am
Groentjuh
Site Admin

djinghis wrote:
I notice groentjuhs servers have consistent lag spikes but handle larger games better i.e 40+ players, but the sad facts remain.

Additionally, take note of the map that's currently loaded, as that can have a substantial impact on performance both in graphics and network.
I think eden2 is a good control group, take note of your ping, the fluctuation of ping, and delay from actions like giving orders.

Of course putting it in context: This person has a permanent kick on sight on that server... So:
djinghis wrote:
is simply the referee admin enforcing this kick on sight and the slightly laggier might be intentional towards carefully selected IP-ranges...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:34 am
ICQ Number 
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Shitler wrote:
Edit; i joined many different Servers now and had to notice i lag everywhere
I tried to change my settings but nothing works...its not getting better or worse.

Maybe you should then look more closely at your own connection! Can't be all servers lagging and your connection being OK. Probably something at your end being wrong then all servers lagging.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:36 am
ICQ Number 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Groentjuh wrote:
djinghis wrote:

Of course putting it in context: This person has a permanent kick on sight on that server... So:
djinghis wrote:
is simply the referee admin enforcing this kick on sight and the slightly laggier might be intentional towards carefully selected IP-ranges...

and the slightly laggier might be intentional towards carefully selected IP-ranges... what does this mean?

your server has been empty for a whole month- put that in context )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:05 pm
Dingfire
Newbie poster

It's been empty most of the time because you try to pull the crowd away from GK. You make people believe that pulse is "better". You are doing this intentionally because you know the ref pool is nearly empty most of the time. Call it the "ref free zone" if you will.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:51 pm
Dingfire
Newbie poster

Sorry to say Groentjuh but you were better off banning half of Australia's IP's.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:54 pm
Page 2 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: