Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:23 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Referee Request
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
DamnCool
Newbie poster

Referee Request
DamnCool's request!

Heyyo ppl! I made a ref application! Wink

In-game name? : DamnCool

How long do you play savage? : 8 Months

Do you want to do the stuff listed above? : Absolutely

How late and on which days do you play on my savage server? : Its possible to play on your server, Monday-Friday from 17 GMT to 21 GMT, sometimes longer! Saturdays and Sundays I don't play much!

Do you have experience with reffing? : Yes, First I got normal referee status in Warriors Clanserver. In week I was doing job to keep fair game good!
Second, I got GodReferee in Girls Publicserver. (1,5 months)

Why should i make you a referee on my server? : There are some refs who are active, like Stealther and Her0, but sometimes they are on server but dont do nothing (prob afk for some mins). Dunno, I think I am experienced and fair referee!

* are often playing on my server : I can play. 2 server where I play are Girls Public and Groentjuh's & Girls!

* like to keep games fair : Of course, I hate stacks, lame votes, like draw votes when 1 team is losing.

* want to impeach newb commanders at start of games : Newb comms need to impeached.

* help newbies a bit! : If some1 asks some question and if I know the answer of it, I will help him! If server is almost empty and got not really good Comm, I try to tell him what to do, if he listen!

* Warn player who do not obey the rules : This is a game, but as every simple game Savage has some borders - rules what need to respected. As ref in Girls Public I always warn before I start to act.

Thanks for your attention!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:43 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
lStealtherl
Newbie poster

About me doing nothing, haven't you seen how much afk I've been lately? xD Sometimes afk for 2 whole games @_@ (long ones maybe? xD)

Anyway, yea, I sometimes let some newb-com take seat though >_>; They might be nicklamers you know! xD Sometimes harsh against a newb @_@; Woah, I'm talking shit about myself Razz Anyway, good luck lol xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:38 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
DamnCool
Newbie poster

Well, yeah! its kinda hard to know if you are here or not. Make in nick afk! Wink

Dunno, if serevr is like at least 40 ppl full, no newb comms for sure! Probably there are good players, who cares what comm they have! Wink

I let comm newb comms if in each team is not more than 10 ppl! Wink if more players newb comms is barely situation! Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:21 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Stratubas
Newbie poster

Stealther wrote:
About me doing nothing, haven't you seen how much afk I've been lately? xD Sometimes afk for 2 whole games @_@ (long ones maybe? xD)

oh really? I've been afk for more than 6 hours a few days ago ^^
fell asleep in the living room Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:59 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
DamnCool
Newbie poster

I just want to know!
Yes?
No?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:41 pm
Josip
Newbie poster

Stratubas wrote:
Stealther wrote:

lol : Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:40 am
herO
Newbie poster

Josip wrote:
Stratubas wrote:
Stealther wrote:

lol : Very Happy

i remember this day.

i called kick 3 times till it worked Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:36 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: