Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:43 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Pulse FAQ/Intro
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 5 [61 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Fender
Newbie poster

Servers runs well, thanks Jmz.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:39 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Foxodi
Newbie poster

I can't connect to the server. If I can see it in the serverlist at all it will try to connect for awhile then just time out. Connect to IP has same result.

Fresh XR 1.2 install.
Able to join other servers fine.

Specs attached

BiPAC 7800N router.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:59 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Hi Foxodi,
Hmm, try resetting your router until you get a new IP or try a VPN and see if you can connect. I've personally installed and re-installed XR over 10 times with various problems but I think it may have more to do with your ISP. I guess you could also ping the address and do a packet trace in Windows, don't know the commands off the top of my head sorry.

[edit] just noticed a Pulse UK server, you may want to try that - I get better ping there so lets hope for a mass migration )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:40 am
Foxodi
Newbie poster

I can sometimes get on, just got disconnected with this message;

Invalid packet data received from server (cmd was 5)
Packet dumped to gamebadpacket.dat

File uploaded here; http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09609418172279249005

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:18 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

11.37 GMT

Pulse lagged out bad - check logs please

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:40 am
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Bullshit.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:25 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
Bullshit.

over 10 people timed out, you think that's a coincidence? or do you have something to hide?

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Trigardon
Newbie poster

As you directly left the server after people disconnected while I was there with grapist that's all being said. And accusing me ingame and on here is a really stupid way to draw the attention off you.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:41 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
As you directly left the server after people disconnected while I was there with grapist that's all being said. And accusing me ingame and on here is a really stupid way to draw the attention off you.

Reporting when a server crashes on a public forum @ the admin to try and help root the cause is not only helpful but self incriminating "if I had done anything wrong that is" SO what are you trying to say exactly? are yo mental?

As for trying to kick a known ref abuser/troll who specs me all game with juvenile comments when I die, ironically not dissimilar to his mod, then all is fair in love and war. And trying to kick me non-stop (about 6 votes) in a previous game for no reason is worth a mention?
But please ignore the questions - you've embarrassed yourself enough for one day.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:44 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

JmZ - whatever you did, revert it please.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:47 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Thanks 22/sfps seems good.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:55 am
JmZ
Newbie poster

Let me know if you get any other problems, djinghis. Config seems to be good now

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:13 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Some of my Savage Resurrection mates (US) are thinking of a few trial games, possible duels. I've noticed I get almost the same ping as EU servers (, is that due to a degrading in hardware etc or is it just my end?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:22 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

pulse is down.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:30 am
JmZ
Newbie poster

yup, coin notified me.

very strange, ill have a look at the logs but do let me know if it happens again (and when/how long).

thanks Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 pm
Page 2 of 5 [61 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: