Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:24 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Pulse FAQ/Intro
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 3 of 5 [61 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
My guess is shuffle votes causing infinite loops.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:54 am
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/Savage/shot00066.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:41 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/Savage/shot00067.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:43 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Djingshit, isn't that sentence 'fuck your weak family tree' the similar sentence you kept posting me a year ago? And now you feel concerned when somebody post this to you! You are troll guy and deserves to get kick on sight!

Thx Defacer to be a truthful man!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:41 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Defacer2
Newbie poster

You're welcome !, thank you. Jegen ^^ Wink

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:29 pm
Defacer2
Newbie poster

Hey djinghis,You keep my words as a souvenir. Twisted Evil Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7LmGaTNfCM
Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:30 pm
Telvek
Newbie poster

Jegenrapo wrote:
Djingshit, isn't that sentence 'fuck your weak family tree' the similar sentence you kept posting me a year ago? And now you feel concerned when somebody post this to you! You are troll guy and deserves to get kick on sight!

You really want to compare yourself and other refs with Djinghis? He insults, so we are allowed to insult too?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:54 am
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Telvek wrote:
Jegenrapo wrote:

You really want to compare yourself and other refs with Djinghis? He insults, so we are allowed to insult too?

Are we?

No, I don't want to compare myself with him and I will never do that.

Why are you arguing for Djingshit? Is that because you aren't happy with current referee situation but you can't change it anyhow?

Djingshit is a well-known troller and his only thing what he is aiming for is to become a troller, actually his direction is to become a dick-troller but let's go back to the topic. The fact he usually says that he never starts with trolling is bullshit. Check for example the situation a time ago. Our conflict started because we decided to reject his application for -KS- and after he read the decision he just made a fake KS clan and he started to sent the invitations to all the people.

Have a nice Sunday Tel & have a strong nerves with this clown!
Jegenrapo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:33 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Nobody is arguing for me, but I feel some are curious if you ever finished primary school? You can barely string a sentence together like your mate defacer who thinks it's 2014 and you don't think Moldova is in Europe. I'm not trolling you at all, I'm just baffled how you and defacer missed the boat on such general knowledge, and if my pointing out your many stupid statements is offensive to you, then your lack of knowledge becomes understandable.
You should keep your ugly 3rdworld mouth shut while adults are taking, and try and let some information sink in, it's the only way you'll ever learn.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:46 pm
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Nobody is arguing for me, but I feel some are curious if you ever finished primary school? You can barely string a sentence together like your mate defacer who thinks it's 2014 and you don't think Moldova is in Europe. I'm not trolling you at all, I'm just baffled how you and defacer missed the boat on such general knowledge, and if my pointing out your many stupid statements is offensive to you, then your lack of knowledge becomes understandable.
You should keep your ugly 3rdworld mouth shut while adults are taking, and try and let some information sink in, it's the only way you'll ever learn.

What a garbage can this Djinshit..
I bet you can barely speak other languages except English.

Jegen level of English in proportion to his studies is very high no doubt.
But you already know that and you're just trolling him like everyone else in the world.

Anyway at least you got some replies from refs here I didn't even got that, you must be of high value to this community.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:15 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

The Raging Asparagus wrote:

What a garbage can this Djinshit.

The grammar is all wrong in this and correcting it would be too much guesswork.

I bet you can barely speak other languages except English.

Why would I have to be multilingual on an English written forum? and what does English have to do with Defacer not knowing what year it is and Jengen not knowing what continent he lives on?

Jegen level of English in proportion to his studies is very high no doubt.

What studies are you speaking of? If any studies are proportionate to Jengens English it would be remedial Breathing in and out classes.

But you already know that and you're just trolling him like everyone else in the world.

What exactly is trolling?

Anyway at least you got some replies from refs here I didn't even got that, you must be of high value to this community.

Is that the sort of reply you seek from a ref?
Jenenrapo wrote:

Thx Defacer to be a truthful man!

The referee IQ pool has taken a severe hit the moment Jengen and Defacer joined, Perhaps Brad Trolka can lift it, ofc the damage is extensive I think if jmz dropped these two refs, it would only take 30 IQ points off and we would have better and smarter decisions being made.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:09 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/Savage/shot00069.png

Not muting his clan mate.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:34 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/Savage/shot00072.png

refusing to speak English or using private msg (rule #4)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:52 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Jmz, you locked the update thread, but have you got any plans for when an abuse thread is opened (a perfectly legitimate one) and 3 of YOUR refs (you hold in such high regard) bombard it with trolling and personal attacks?

http://server.groentjuh.eu/viewtopic.php?t=882

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:16 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

https://www.dropbox.com/s/364v7anwt4hjdbg/silverback%202017-04-12%2017-53-45-04.jpg?raw=1

A lot have complained about high pings on pulse over the last month - what changed? it sucks now...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:08 am
Page 3 of 5 [61 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: