Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Sat May 18, 2024 8:39 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Referee request
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [26 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Tasty
Newbie poster

I remember you exploiting a whole game Long on xr_phoe, after kick votes has been called, you used insulting words.

and this is only 1 Situation, there were a lot more...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:13 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Re: Referee request
Thanks for feedbacks!

Ale wrote:
djinghis wrote:
jegeatpoo

Wow how classy. I got some aswell. How about "dshitnis" or "dickkiss" or "just another lonely asshole seeking for attention on the internet".

As for this ref request: I think Jegenrapo would be way better than some of the referees currently ruling Groentjuhs Server. So yeah, if I could vote, you'd have my F1. But pretty please with sugar ontop, don't let racism be unpunished. I'd rather have no game than playing with a wannebe nazi douche.

Ale losing arguments since 1976 )

Oh how about fAle - )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:15 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Tasty wrote:
I remember you exploiting a whole game Long on xr_phoe, after kick votes has been called, you used insulting words.

and this is only 1 Situation, there were a lot more...

Er? .. Well I don't remember that situation, maybe I've been drunk by cola
Can you tell me some more specific insulting words? What I said or something, maybe I'll remember and tell you more about it. Jegen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:35 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Jegenrapo,

Hypothetically what would you do in the following situations.

Exercise #1:
Sample A: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/shot3.png
Sample B: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/shot2.png

Lets say Jack http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=1404234&pp=search_clan&pk=-ks-, a recent addition to your clan, starts ranting about players and hurling racism, would you mute or more appropriately kick, or does your clan come before rules?

Exercise #2:
Sample C: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/shot.png

Also a classic by Jack/Blackhacker aliasing as : ( ) decides to take his abuse to private messaging, and the victim requests that the ref kick or mute him, what would be your actions?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:31 am
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Well, I will clearly speak to him and give him warning Wink Thanks for that posting, it's really usefull and I hope he won't never used that in feature if so post again some screenshots, and you can be sure I'll handle with him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:07 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Exercise #3:
Sample A: Jengenarpo says: DJINGHIS IS A SON OF PRISONER
Jengenarpo says: DJINGHIS IS A SON OF PRISONER

repeated for over and over for 5 minutes....

What would you do in this situation, would you

A: Grow up and stop spamming.
B: Mute yourself. or,
C: Continue spamming, as you're ref now and you can do what you want?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:23 am
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Actually, I don't know who is Jengenarpo, but probably in this case I should do this , warn him if he doesn't stop, continue in warning and after that whether he definetely doesn't stop, I'd likely to mute him Wink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:41 am
Last edited by Jegenrapo on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Ale
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Jegenrapo,

Hypothetically what would you do in the following situations.

Exercise #1:
Sample A: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/shot3.png
Sample B: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/shot2.png

Lets say Jack http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=1404234&pp=search_clan&pk=-ks-, a recent addition to your clan, starts ranting about players and hurling racism, would you mute or more appropriately kick, or does your clan come before rules?

Exercise #2:
Sample C: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/shot.png

Also a classic by Jack/Blackhacker aliasing as : ( ) decides to take his abuse to private messaging, and the victim requests that the ref kick or mute him, what would be your actions?

Fun fact: djinghis = jack (Grapist leaked this information yesterday and thinking about it, it actually starts to make sense)

So this guy basically nicklamed himself into KS, faked all these screenshots above just to screw up Jegenrapos ref apply. Someone get this guy some professional help PLEAZE!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:03 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

Ale wrote:
Fun fact: djinghis = jack (Grapist leaked this information yesterday and thinking about it, it actually starts to make sense)

So this guy basically nicklamed himself into KS, faked all these screenshots above just to screw up Jegenrapos ref apply. Someone get this guy some professional help PLEAZE!

You couldn't be more wrong, check pings, check usernames, check dates ~ just get a clue before you blindly comment, this is why we can't have nice things ale, like sensible discussions ).

Additionally, why would I fake being the biggest asshole to join the biggest asshole clan, I have standards you know ).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:23 am
Ale
Newbie poster

Pings, dates and usernames don't mean shit. Easy to fake. Besides I checked jacks ping that day. It was around 300. Looked pretty aussie to me.

djinghis wrote:

Additionally, why would I fake being the biggest asshole

Why faking something you already are? Smile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:23 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

It's impossible to have under 320 ping from Australia to anywhere in europe, and my ping is 350.
You're getting desperate now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:14 pm
Page 2 of 2 [26 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: