Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:37 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
I'm just trying
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts]  
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

I'm just trying
Jegenrapo is trying

Well, There am I - Jegenrapo Smile
- Former and current nickname(s): Jegen, Jegenrapo
- How long you have been playing Savage: I'm playing Savage for 10 years probably. Of course, I had some breaks.
- What time you usually play: Depends on my mood, For example once I'm playing whole day, but next day I can play 3 hours only. Like I said depends on a lot of things.
- What languages you speak: I can use English with Czech, also Slovak isn't problem.
- A short explanation why you want to become a referee: I don't know if this reply will be short because I want to show you there some my adventages and disadventages. Wink
So Adventages:
- People can believe me, because I'm just not a dick at all.
- Normal attitude, Trustworthy
- Leader of Competitive clan
Disadventages:
- Some of people on Savage hates me (Because I rejected or kicked them from clan - Grapist, Djinghis & TRA)
- Before, I sometimes been exploiter (Once or twice, I have just exploited, I'm really shy of that)
--
Now why I should become referee?
Most of the time I don't see many active referees on the server in the whole day, so it makes server little bit bad.. More exploits, more insulting, more disturbing conversations, etc..
In the case I could be on the right position every day, because I'm high active. For example: From 13:00 - 18:00 (GMT + 1) aren't there any refs so it makes a problems like I said with everything what interupt rules. Problem solved if you are going to gimme me ref rights. Also I applied for Pulse Server so you can read more in this application. Smile
See you in game Jegenrapo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:13 pm
Last edited by Jegenrapo on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Hello Jegenrapo,

I have two questions:

It is not necessary to name your exact age but:
- Are you over 18?
- Do you have any experience as referee and the commands?

- Trigardon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:21 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
Hello Jegenrapo,

I have two questions:

It is not necessary to name your exact age but:
- Are you over 18? I'm over 18, but I won't tell you some specific number Wink
- Do you have any experience as referee and the commands?
Nope, I never learned some of it.

- Trigardon (Fill by Jegenrapo)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:23 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

I just want to mention the following when you consider Jegenrapo for ref:
1) He tried to kick me (kick vote) for leaving a game under his command after I thought he did mistakes as commander which crippled the team.
Having ref power could mean he would just kick me and others if he doesn't like the way they "support" his commanding.

2) I never saw this player trying to "make order" in the server.
Meaning he never tried to prevent exploits or complain about them.

3) Regarding disturbing conversation, I'm against spamming like "Brainwashed Turk" is doing, but I think this guy could very well lead to muting/kicking whoever tries to joke (or even say something he doesn't like) which can lead to the Savage community players losing interest in a game reffed by a "wannabe dictator".

Anyway, on a personal note Jegenrapo if you do get ref and abuse it against me I will probably leave Savage for good and will ask all my Israeli friends which plays Savage to do the same.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:58 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

How many Israeli friends do you have in Savage? If I may ask

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:02 am
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

You may not ask me anything.

As said, I don't mind you getting ref (if you enjoy responsibility go ahead AFAIC), I believe I mentioned why I would see it as a potential risk to ruin the game's fun.
But again, I encourage ppl to take responsibility if they don't abuse it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:48 am
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Just a reminder.. this guy also tried 4 months ago:
http://server.groentjuh.eu/viewtopic.php?p=5993#5993

And Tasty's post is worth reading

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:23 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

4 months ago Wink Well actually I see, you can find topics really perfectly but I have to tell you, this apply was written before 1 week, next time try to look at it and think about what I wrote in my referee aplication, anyway I just feel like you will do everything against my pass. But I don't care.. Wink
Sorry for my English, when I was young, we didn't taught/learned it.
But currently problem is you The Raging Asparagus, you're doing things like insulting and clanlaming, I can write a lot of more things that you are doing but I don't want to be like you.. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:34 pm
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

As said, I really don't mind you getting ref.
This means responsibility and if you like it take it.
What I'm doing is writing my opinion on why it might be dangerous.

It's good you are not like me, and i'm not like you.. and no one is identical to the other.. This is the way Shagroth all made us..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:43 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Shagroth can't even make a witty comment, and you say he made us all )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:11 am
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

The Raging Asparagus wrote:

It's good you are not like me, and i'm not like you.. and no one is identical to the other..

First time where we agreed together..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:44 am
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Trial-Referee given out.

- Closed -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:44 pm
Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: