Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Wed May 22, 2024 6:47 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
SOMA Abuse
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [28 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
djinghis
Newbie poster

SOMA Abuse

WW:SOMA

Kicking ppl for no reason, - server of 11 reduced to 5, he needs to be removed from ref asap. Detriment to savage IMO.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:43 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

No .demo no care.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:55 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
No .demo no care.

This is Pulse, you're not welcome here.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:08 pm
Trigardon
Newbie poster

You're not welcome in this whole community and still you're around. So: No .demo no care.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:50 pm
Telvek
Newbie poster

You both know what I think about you
I enjoy you on different ways...

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:01 pm
soma
Newbie poster

hello Djinghis, thank you for your post and i don't see any problem in Trig reply. Demo will be send to Server Admin ASAP.

as i mentioned to you and others, please accept this as a warning (daily basis) you will be kicked without any warning if you start your awesome style again.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:53 pm
Eddie
Newbie poster

I don't know (and frankly don't give a fuck) but - be a dick and you'll be kicked. Give evidence for your post or let this be the end of it.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:21 am
JmZ
Newbie poster

If you had some problem, djinghis, can you provide a demo as we can't really deal with anything by what one of two parties has said.

Thanks Smile most probably it was some misunderstanding as always

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:33 am
JeMapCreat
Newbie poster

Soma would never kick someone without reason, first he is allways warning, when you do that thing what you done again, he can kick you without a reason.
He is a good ref, Read rule, and think what did you do wrong.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:50 am
Telvek
Newbie poster

JeMapCreat wrote:
Soma would never kick someone without reason, first he is allways warning

well~

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:33 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

@JmZ I stopped recording demos because of how buggy it is. (zatiek w/e his name is said he would submit one) Ironically said he gave a demo to you tritardon.
@JeMapCreat he kicked me without warning/reason - so you wrong right off the bat there M8.
@Eddie Your lack of concern and calling everyone N.g.e.r. is always welcome, and I encourage you to keep up the good work.
@soma You obviously had a bad day -and I quote "Just call me an Arab, I fucking dare you and see what happens" this (out of nowhere) after i asked why you kicked someone after no chat or gameplay warranted you actions. And then you muted your former WW player (can't remember his name) after he said all WW admins are arseholes - or words to that effect. SO, instead of taking your anger out on players and abusing your referee abilities, why not take 3D's model of "I don't give a fuck" and let the small amount of players remaining in savage play savage.

Because we were fucking fine until you joined.

Thankyou,

djinghis.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:36 am
Trigardon
Newbie poster

I do not know any player named 'zatlek' nor I have received a .demo file.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:48 pm
soma
Newbie poster

dear djinghis, how many time (daily) i have to msg/warn you that stop troll and don't try to act with others when they try to argue in something, specially you i don't have to Waring you every day. Smile

if x-ww or/any other players want to complain so they are big enough to visit forum and complain.

i have 3 Demo's ready to be send to server admin, that can show how much you guys are funny Very Happy

BR

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:47 pm
Telvek
Newbie poster

soma wrote:
specially you i don't have to Waring you every day. Smile

I am sure you have to. Afaik, there is no kick-on-sight for Djinghis on Pulse, hence you should treat him equally to a usual player.

soma wrote:
if x-ww or/any other players want to complain so they are big enough to visit forum and complain.

No excuse to mute without warning.

soma wrote:
i have 3 Demo's ready to be send to server admin, that can show how much you guys are funny Very Happy

You know I am a friendly and humorous guy, but I don't get what should be funny right now Smile

I ask you to not understand it on a wrong way, it is a constructive hint how to handle with complaints.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:57 pm
soma
Newbie poster

thank you telvek for your reply. to understand my points please read carefully, as i didn't mentioned that i will kick a player once he joined the server.
- i don't have to give warning (every day) to same player that argue/troll or exploit cuz i believe he understand enough from the last day , as i said if you're join the server to have fun with others you don't have to break the rules daily, this is not only with djinghis, i can give 1 (chance) as a warning, i can mute/slay after giving 1 chance. based on game situation yes i can give 1 to 2 chances. more than enough for me.

99% i gave warning to players before kick players, 1% if a player act too much (troll/exploit/breaking rules) to be kicked.

Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:55 am
Page 1 of 2 [28 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: