Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
SOMA ref abuse continues!!
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

SOMA ref abuse continues!!

I wonder if there is any ref thread discussing the latest SOMA issue I raised.

Yesterday after yet again another threat on Pulse chat he will mute me if I chat on pub (Again regular chat NOT spam/flame etc..), then he mocked me saying I should hide from him.
So I cursed him via (callvote msg), and I will curse him every time he will decide to mute me or bully me without giving any reason or explaining which rule I broke.

As a response SOMA decided that from now I'm "kick on sight" for him (again making his own ref policy not even similar to server rules/admin rules or other refs agenda).
Again Sorel, defacer and others were there and saw the chat.

SOMA chooses never to answer as to why he mutes me on chat on the first place or why kick on sight seems reasonable for cursing a ref which enforces his own rules.

SOMA chooses not to answer the threads I opened, the PMs, other refs questions regarding the topic.

SOMA is coming from a dark dictatorship and it seems he decided that he can only feel satisfied by being a dictator himself.
If no one in the ref/admin community cares about this on-going abuse I will leave Savage (I assume many will be happy for that).

However if any decent ref/player thinks this is wrong I'd glad to hear.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:15 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Wow.. So if this comment is right, does it mean I can apply kick-on-sight on Djinshit also? (Question directed to JmZ)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:36 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Jegenrapo wrote:
Wow.. So if this comment is right, does it mean I can apply kick-on-sight on Djinshit also? (Question directed to JmZ)

Just try it kid.

@TRA wheres the demo, surely you have been recording since your last abuse thread.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:46 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Jegenrapo wrote:

Just try it kid.

@TRA wheres the demo, surely you have been recording since your last abuse thread.

I thought that thread would be over in some explanation or god forbid an apology so I didn't record (although I'm not sure if you record a match and get kick you can see the kick in it).

I have witnesses like sorel and defacer and SOMA is not denying anything.

My console.log is flushing itself every time I start Savage so I don't have it as well.. although defacer and Cable mentioned they have a backlog but they can't send it to me because it's too big (I think they can try and zip or just split it) but if they don't really want to I cannot force them.
I will record from now on..

And if someone can tell me how to change console.log settings so it won't delete itself every new run I'd be grateful.

Anyway I doubt proofs are really the issue when the other side is not denying anything.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:59 pm
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Demos of SOMA ref abusing

To those who asked for proofs:
I will attach about 3 kicks that has and will happen this evening:

kick demo num1:
https://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~selazvi/SomaRefAbuse1.demo
kick demo num2:
https://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~selazvi/SomaRefAbuse2.demo
kick demo num3:
https://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~selazvi/SomaRefAbuse3.demo

BTW a total of 7 kicks so far today and about 5 more yesterday.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:37 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Jegenrapo wrote:

Just try it kid.

I will Wink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:39 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

I'm adding up a .demo file showing several kicks against TRA including me. the kick against me is way too harsh.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=76440872207626354991

That's actually a good way to clean up Pulse AND Savage.

Yesterday he told me to either STFU or I get muted and the reason was: 'arguing'. I thought Pulse was a place where everyone can play, even rin and djinghis. SOMA just proves the opposite.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:00 pm
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
I'm adding up a .demo file showing several kicks against TRA including me. the kick against me is way too harsh.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=76440872207626354991

That's actually a good way to clean up Pulse AND Savage.

Yesterday he told me to either STFU or I get muted and the reason was: 'arguing'. I thought Pulse was a place where everyone can play, even rin and djinghis. SOMA just proves the opposite.

I appreciate the support Trig,
you and few others really made me feel happy the community still have decent right-minded people.

Also thank you JmZ for allowing me to play again

Since I feel like I won the Oscars:
Great thanks to Telvek who listened to me and helped A LOT.
Also thanks to Sorel who supported me all the way.

Love you all even if I block=>elec you next time we meet on field Smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:20 pm
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: