Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Wed May 15, 2024 8:45 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
I've been forced!
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Telvek
Newbie poster

I've been forced!

Howdy, I heard there is some lack of referees, plus some dude wanted me to apply so yea why not Razz

Name: Telvek.

In-game since: 4,5 years.

References: Referee on Indi's Server, Referee on Groen's Server,
Being informed about rules, ref cmds, active refs, etc.

Reason for Apply: I miss being bothered my complainers in game about rules, plus I'd like to support the current referees in game/forum, those tiring discussions, you know what I mean.

Why I would be a good referee: As already mentioned, I know the business, certainly I rarely found any complaints about my ref attitude, so i guess most of the community are fine with it. And I am active as hell.

PM/post here for questions, suggestions, vacuous words...

xoxo Tel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:48 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Dingfire
Newbie poster

finally, gl Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:02 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

I vote F1 for this fellow (oh w8 i'm nobody..)

When you vote consider that Telvek will build a Grimms with East Germany (with upper mist and all the shit) and..
East Germany will pay for it!

Hence you have to vote this chump to ref.

*I also supported Maedt and it didn't go so well for him but I'll try to endorse Telvek nonetheless.

** If I jinxed you.. I take full responsibility and I'll quit my current position as nobody doing nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:30 pm
Maedt
Newbie poster

Good luck to you Telvek!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:20 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

I think you don't need that so much luck comments here! :p

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:11 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:44 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

You'd make a better ref than trig who can only communicated with pictures and emotes now days it seems (oh wait rin would make a better ref than trigardon) Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:18 am
Telvek
Newbie poster

Any news??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:54 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Arrow Savage popularity is at an all time low, Arrow the Nasdaq index was down 60 points today, Arrow Terrorist claim 60 lives at a Pakistan Police Academy, Arrow the first alzheimer's clinical trials started in Australia. Arrow A new law for savage players claiming to be doctors was quashed in parliament, Arrow the savage xr council was found to be the highest rated organization for corruption this year, Arrow Trigardon was diagnosed with a popular case of type 2 ignorance, Arrow The Telvek trials, have reached a verdict to be released some time next week.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:15 am
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

The best reply I've ever read! (y)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:48 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
drk
Newbie poster

Give him already a ref.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:26 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

drk wrote:
Give him already a ref.

Give him ref already*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:51 am
Dingfire
Newbie poster

ref him give already!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:49 am
soma
Newbie poster

already give him a ref

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:07 pm
coincoinmiaou2
Newbie poster

already give him a milf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:45 pm
Page 1 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: