Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
I ask for a ban
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
coincoinmiaou2
Newbie poster

As TRA says, i just heard he fcked 3 games today, i reckon the perma kick when he logs in

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:14 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Sizler as well I think. Kenway placed exploit burrows on both sides of the map. there were some that spawned on the wall but chose not to go farther - so some ppl have some morals ).
I think exploiting is fun so long as you do no damage and its only you, just go sight seeing - as I often do, but Kengay tried to get cheap wins (

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:25 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
coincoinmiaou2
Newbie poster

well knowing he is ingame i didnt play more than 5 min in a row today i prefer afk spec and when i look at the game spec team is the biggest...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:07 pm
emoplaya
Newbie poster

Alright everyone, thanks for your concern. This is indeed an urgent matter and we will discuss it at the Ref/Admin section.

Report coming soon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:36 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

I think Kenway should be able to continue playing and I even think he should be an admin of newerth and sit on the council. He is an outstanding player and person with a wealth of knowledge, and you could say the complete opposite of djinghis who IS actually banned and unable to enter tournaments.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:49 am
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: