Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » General Discussion
New Mod
Moderators: Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 4 of 5 [67 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
djinghis
Newbie poster

Version 1.1 should come along tomorrow, that will fix lower graphic settings and also fix some visible seams - hello kitty T-shirt not included Razz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:02 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

That's exactly the look you must have when I keep pwning your sorry ass ingame.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:54 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
That's exactly the look you must have when I keep pwning your sorry ass ingame.

Self centered as always...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:40 pm
Trigardon
Newbie poster

That's because I am awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:14 pm
Dingfire
Newbie poster

Feels like these two are becoming best friends

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:58 am
coincoinmiaou2
Newbie poster

It's so funny the hate around djinghis, personally I'm a recent player and even if I heard a lot of stories about him I like him and I definitely never saw him trolling or having bad influence in game. (Ofc I consider spam sac scav as genius)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:31 pm
Trigardon
Newbie poster

coincoinmiaou2 wrote:
It's so funny the hate around djinghis, personally I'm a recent player and even if I heard a lot of stories about him I like him and I definitely never saw him trolling or having bad influence in game. (Ofc I consider spam sac scav as genius)

What's so funny about it? djinghis produces more hate as sole person than anyone else is able to.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:17 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/shot.png

Maybe it's cuz I got game )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:11 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

http://www.nexusmods.com/savagexr/mods/3/?

Version 1.1 is out

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:44 am
Daemon
Newbie poster

Amazing! In one fell swoop, you managed to steal from or plagiarize a multitude of sources for your "Billy the scav mod". I guess he should be called Stealy Billy. Guess then it'd be okay adding some horns and calling it your own.

1. My horns idea from my JmZ mod which places horns on a number of previously "unhorned" beast units.
2. My SH savage unit mod also had new horns.
3. My new shaman mask has, well, exactly: new horns!
4. Even the defo beast helmet has horns!
5. Nice golden leg guards (plates) there! I guess you didn't steal those from my Spartan mod, right?
6. Hello Kitty attire? Looks like you missed another one: Mein's shield. Tzk, tzk, tzk...

[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:21 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Daemon wrote:
Amazing! In one fell swoop, you managed to steal from or plagiarize a multitude of sources for your "Billy the scav mod". I guess he should be called Stealy Billy. Guess then it'd be okay adding some horns and calling it your own.

1. My horns idea from my JmZ mod which places horns on a number of previously "unhorned" beast units.
2. My SH savage unit mod also had new horns.
3. My new shaman mask has, well, exactly: new horns!
4. Even the defo beast helmet has horns!
5. Nice golden leg guards (plates) there! I guess you didn't steal those from my Spartan mod, right?
6. Hello Kitty attire? Looks like you missed another one: Mein's shield. Tzk, tzk, tzk...

This is really emotional, jealous and pathetic even by your standards...

1. That's for jmz only? who doesn't even play anymore.
2. W/E SH is but the horns look stupid imo.
3. The shaman mask looks good, but I always thought they were all feathers.
4. The defo beast? default? - so you stole the horn idea as well?
5. I never made gold anything lol
6. Another example of mates rates, where is everyone else s shield, maybe I should point out that you didn't invent the Hello Kitty Franchise ~ or did you? Also mine si a shirt, also its not part of my mod if you bothered to do your research.

Additionally, hellokitty, sparta - way to break lore.

You obviously don't have an eye for details as my mod completely re skins re-wraps and fixes small errors in the mesh. Besides that, and aside from you getting the words project and idea mixed up again, my mod is for everybody and is not forced on everybody like your game patches, specificity of unique clans and players. Billy the scavenger is also 1k, so obviously It's not going to suit everyone on lesser PCs

BUT IT IS FOR ANYBODY WHY WANTS IT.

So why cant I get pred horns or hellokitty shields? sounds like mates rates to me, and I use the term mates loosely.

Just like Savage, when you walk into a restaurant Daemon, you clear it out, you can really tell who doesn't want to be at this table.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57329328/Riga.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:33 am
Last edited by djinghis on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
djinghis
Newbie poster

Oh I also gave the "Billy" proper eyes that shine - are you going to cry about that?

I don't know Billy, but he crawled out of a log somewhere, just keep away from him, hes out to destroy savage.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:40 am
Daemon
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Just like Savage, when you walk into a restaurant Daemon, you clear it out, you can really tell who doesn't want to be at this table.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57329328/Riga.jpg

Savage ain't cleared out yet, still work to be done! As for the Riga picture, i'm quite stunned that someone with your sharp wits would mistake small, round tables, barely large enough to hold 3 glasses, 2 hands and 1 phone, for restaurant tables. It's a traditional brewery that sells its own brew, a fact which Mefix was courteous enough to point out, and we managed to hit it minutes before closing time.

=====

As for stealing projects, now that you've answered yourself by pointing out how both easy and retarded it is to claim that making round objects eversince the wheel was invented meant stealing someone's "project", perhaps you will realize how you sound when you accuse me "in absentia" of stealing your idea/design/project/whatever, although:

-I had the same idea years ago
-S2Games put an autominer in Savage2
-Tjens drew a concept and asked me to model it
-And i accepted.

This just proves that you knew that, and you're able to conduct that reasoning. But instead, you made a premeditated decision to be an asshole, going around, talking dirt, spewing shit about people that won't have any of your crap.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:34 am
tushaar
Newbie poster

Wow guys, this shit is making me LOL literally to read, which is fun, i like when people make me laugh out of joy Very Happy

But this feud is so ...... . make up jesus, what the fuck, game has 100~ players, and few folks who can mod it, wage war, da fuck Very Happy

Nice joke about the bar picture djinghis Very Happy

What is your problem guys, someone had someones girlfriend or what? Then I can understand the prob , but otherwise.....
Cool mod djinghis, sucks balls tho, liked the pirate Billy "Cutlass" Bones better Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:06 am
tushaar
Newbie poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:12 am
Page 4 of 5 [67 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » General Discussion
Jump to: