Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:12 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jengen Abuse
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
djinghis
Newbie poster

Jengen Abuse

Kicked for saying "you suck jengen" 11:39 AE time

plz remove his authority...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:39 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Hi,
I was there as well on spec and Djinghis is lying as always.
Jegen entered when Djinghis was cursing me racial slurs, calling me
"a weird hated jew" and asking Jegen to kick me for saccing shield (claiming I specced the shield before, which is another lie).
When Jegen refused he then said he suck.

I would say kick was reasonable in this situation for insulting players and racial slurs.

Also since Djinghis is a known abuser and asshole at general I'd say kick on sight policy would also be justified here.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:50 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

The Raging Asparagus wrote:
Hi,
"a weird hated jew" and asking Jegen to kick me for saccing shield (claiming I specced the shield before, which is another lie).

I would say kick was reasonable in this situation for insulting players and racial slurs.

Also since Djinghis is a known abuser and asshole at general I'd say kick on sight policy would also be justified here.

Actually that's not true at all, just looking trough the log files and you joined t2 after 20 seconds joining the server and ran directly towards the shield with sac. I know because you killed me as you spawned. and the shield went down 11 seconds later.

Soma was the one asking for a kick not me.

and yeah I have the demo and log file - but who believes TRA anyway lol

[edit] I said awkward jew which is not racist.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:58 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

2> ^clan 86791^Pookie The Poo> he earned that kick rightfully xD

2> ^clan 86791^Pookie The Poo> he became a shit turd lately

2> ^clan 86791^Pookie The Poo> I'll go spec and write as well to this asshole

interesting discussion you were having with Jengen while I was kicked xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:03 pm
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Yes the log speaks itself (3 sentences before that you said hated as well) and weird jew is still racial afaik.

Anyway you are really one of the most unimportant beings in this community and nobody really gives a damn what you think so I will just let this thread be another "nobody cares what djinghis has to say thread".
Good luck on that.

I really didn't understand why you were kicked, blocked, banned and ridiculed so many times in the past.. I actually thought you are a legitimate player which is unliked due to buffing.
I'm afraid I discovered I was wrong.. you really are a troll..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:11 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Well,
1, I really don't understand that situation djinghis! Are you just too much retarded? More explained by TRA
2, Thank you TRA for making this topic hot! I would never await a reply from a player who I kick from KS after some personal argues which makes me a bit happy.
3, Djinghis question for you: Why did you joined after you kick to server and started with trolling with another accounts? Like spawning with a ballista and using 'x' so the team got goldstarved?
4, Arsenal

Merry Christmas days for everyone.
Jegenrapo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:15 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Yes the log speaks itself (3 sentences before that you said hated as well) and weird jew is still racial afaik.

Anyway you are really one of the most unimportant beings in this community and nobody really gives a damn what you think so I will just let this thread be another "nobody cares what djinghis has to say thread".
Good luck on that.

I really didn't understand why you were kicked, blocked, banned and ridiculed so many times in the past.. I actually thought you are a legitimate player which is unliked due to buffing.
I'm afraid I discovered I was wrong.. you really are a troll..

I love these self packaged contradiction posts. keep spamming, you're obviously emotional about what I say here and in the server, keep it up )

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:38 pm
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Hi,

Actually that's not true at all, just looking trough the log files and you joined t2 after 20 seconds joining the server and ran directly towards the shield with sac. I know because you killed me as you spawned. and the shield went down 11 seconds later.

Soma was the one asking for a kick not me.

and yeah I have the demo and log file - but who believes TRA anyway lol

[edit] I said awkward jew which is not racist.

As said.. all you have are lies and made-up times and theories.

This one is easy to contradict though...
You claim 11 sec after I killed you shield was down.
You have no proof for this made up number because Ta Da Dam..
it's yet another lie.

I killed you on beast hill...
Had to walk all the way through bridge and around the towers in 11 sec or 1 second after killing you I had to start sac..
This is impossible of course.. and if you got the logs you can simply look at the time between your death and my sac.
If you can start a sac from beginning of Bridge and get to back of shield in Avenue then you must be a damn good hacker.

Another thing is.. if you have a demo you will easily see I was for about 30sec on your hill looking to see if shield is open since no one was there to fight me. I thought it was actually closed and said I would try to sac from back anyway since I have nothing to do with sac against flux..
then when I got to back I saw it wasn't closed from there at all.. still a very lucky sac for me with a half HP scav.

So again.. all you got for this thread are a bunch of your regular lies..
Trying to convince a ref to kick me for a made-up story..
Insulting the ref..
Really.. a TROLL

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:40 pm
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:

you're obviously emotional about what I say here and in the server, keep it up )

Well I came to play a fun match after work.. and instead I got you trying to kick me and curse me.
So yes I'm a bit emotional (like you I assume) since I don't like players turning a stupid game to a shit throwing contest.

Most important though.
You claim to have the demo so please put it here so everyone could see exactly that 'went straight to shield.. sacced it 11 sec after killing me'.

Really I dare you to put it if you claim to have ANY CREDIBILITY.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:43 pm
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Good job. Thanks for reporting this awesome event, I sadly have missed.

Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:56 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Can I get the answer on my 3rd question djinghis? Why did you joined after your kick to server and started your typical trolling with another accounts? Like spawning with a ballista and using 'x' so the team got goldstarved?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:08 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Jegenrapo wrote:
Can I get the answer on my 3rd question djinghis? Why did you joined after your kick to server and started your typical trolling with another accounts? Like spawning with a ballista and using 'x' so the team got goldstarved?

Having no life and friends explains alot, bro.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:09 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:11 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:

Having no life and friends explains alot, bro.

Interesting you show up trig, because jengen is resorting to kicking randoms with high ping - thinking they are me multi-clienting like you use to do on groent servers...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:12 pm
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Crybaby djinghis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:16 pm
Page 1 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: