Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:17 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
increase invulnerabilty time
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
djinghis
Newbie poster

increase invulnerabilty time

Getting hit a few milliseconds after spawning just isn't right. Increase invulnerability time after spawn plz, should at least have time for one action like leap or move in one direction.

P.S not sure if its a server thing...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:48 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

I think it's server thing because on Groe's servers it's not possible to do what I did to you today djinshit Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:11 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Well for the purposes of correctness, it was sasi who killed me on spawn, but that's besides the point as it happens all the time no matter who.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:07 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Well, I thought you were talking about that avenue_winter's game but anyway I have to agree with the point it doesn't matter.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:39 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
JmZ
Newbie poster

seems odd, djinghis, ill take a look at the config tonight. doesn't sound like something i'd turn off, but could've been fudged in an update or something.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:31 pm
Trigardon
Newbie poster

There's an server variable for it. Afaik it has to be set in ms.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:32 pm
JmZ
Newbie poster

djinghis, its currently set to just under 2 seconds, *except when you respawn* (not first spawn), then its 0.4* that apparently.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:28 pm
coincoinmiaou2
Newbie poster

About server setting i got a second request :
Why comm spec is off and is it possible to turn it back on ? Many people would really like to have this option.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:13 am
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

coincoinmiaou,
I'd likely support this idea as well. Whether it is posible.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:21 am
Trigardon
Newbie poster

There was never such thing as commander spectating.

ex2 had something similiar tho.

Check me out

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:25 am
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

ohh okay (

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:52 am
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: