Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:01 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jengen Abuse
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Djinghis is such a hardcore troll it's amazing..
I just joined a match where he commed, to the team he commed. And instantly he assumed my only purpose was to drain him out of gold.

This behavior is called "projection" in Psychology..
and it means since Djinghis is always trying to use spec to sac shields and starve gold comms he doesn't like, he just automatically assumes everyone else are doing the same.

Although I am a legit player trying to have fun just playing (by the rules).. it is inconceivable to a troll mindset.

Amazing..

P.S
Still waiting for the demo Djinghis..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:18 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

The Raging Asparagus wrote:
Djinghis is such a hardcore troll it's amazing..
I just joined a match where he commed, to the team he commed. And instantly he assumed my only purpose was to drain him out of gold.

This behavior is called "projection" in Psychology..
and it means since Djinghis is always trying to use spec to sac shields and starve gold comms he doesn't like, he just automatically assumes everyone else are doing the same.

Although I am a legit player trying to have fun just playing (by the rules).. it is inconceivable to a troll mindset.

Amazing..

P.S
Still waiting for the demo Djinghis..

In psychology, they call ^ that Narcissism, this thread is not about you tag-along-Tra, just stop talking it's becoming a health hazard.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:33 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Health hazard? Someone else came up my mind while reading that... Oh it's djinghis. Surprise! /not

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:34 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

We are still waiting for the demo and for reply on my question, djinghis!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:56 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
soma
Newbie poster

Kick the TRA nib Smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:49 pm
djargon
Newbie poster

looks like some things never change, like Djinghis :p

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:48 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Looks like we should give him ban - #kick on sight like on the Groentjuh's Servers until he shows us the report from the doctor and the signature of Governor of Australia that he is okay.. and that he will not have any problems with his mind in the future no more.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:12 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Stringer
Newbie poster

I think still we should wait for JmZ response, but he has stated multiple times he does not want to implement any player-specific policies, like kick on sights, bans and such, and that he does not want players like djinghis treated differently just because of who they are.

Djinghis holds his well deserved kick-on-sight policy on other server, and he is known to lie without as much as a blink to sway opinions his way, but it does not mean he should be kicked for an offence that typically requires a mute.
If he was kicked for what people are telling in this thread, then kick was done because of who he is, not because of what he did, and that is overkill and over-use of ref power.

Unlike rin, djinghis isn't a braindead spammer. He's just an asshole, like many others on the internet.
And so can be reasoned with (or kept in check) through the old carrot-and-stick strategy.

You don't need to kick him on sight, you just need to learn to deal with his kind. He is used to refs being against him, and so he will respond well to a limited use of force, just need to keep it limited.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
Health hazard? Someone else came up my mind while reading that... Oh it's djinghis. Surprise! /not

Jegenrapo wrote:
We are still waiting for the demo and for reply on my question, djinghis!

djargon wrote:

Jegenrapo wrote:
Looks like we should give him ban - #kick on sight like on the Groentjuh's Servers until he shows us the report from the doctor and the signature of Governor of Australia that he is okay.. and that he will not have any problems with his mind in the future no more.

stringer wrote:
I think still we should wait for JmZ response, but he has stated multiple times he does not want to implement any player-specific policies, like kick on sights, bans and such, and that he does not want players like djinghis treated differently just because of who they are.

Djinghis holds his well deserved kick-on-sight policy on other server, and he is known to lie without as much as a blink to sway opinions his way, but it does not mean he should be kicked for an offence that typically requires a mute.
If he was kicked for what people are telling in this thread, then kick was done because of who he is, not because of what he did, and that is overkill and over-use of ref power.

Unlike rin, djinghis isn't a braindead spammer. He's just an asshole, like many others on the internet.
And so can be reasoned with (or kept in check) through the old carrot-and-stick strategy.

You don't need to kick him on sight, you just need to learn to deal with his kind. He is used to refs being against him, and so he will respond well to a limited use of force, just need to keep it limited.

Firstly, congrats on almost making a full sentence Trig, your remedial English teacher wept with joy. And Jengen, do you deny kicking me? why do you want a demo?

I don't know who djargon is but he obviously has nothing to do with this thread and nothing to say - probably a nobody from the past I pwnt with 400 ping xD.

But on jengens fantastic new idea - Yes, another great euro idea, lets ban djinghis because he points out my flaws, and that makes me angry so so angry http://savfox.boards.net/thread/44/djinghis-application and even newerth shoutbox http://www.newerth.com/ wherever he needs to vent.

lets just take a random player for getting kicked for his chat and compare to my kick shall we?

Code:
^900Referee SOMA has kicked Brainwashed Turk!^w
^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk disconnected (Temporarily kicked from server for 15 minutes: You have been refkicked by SOMA)

11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> you can rotate your finger in kangaroos ass
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> or better... rotate hamburger as you do all life :D :D :D
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> go bomb his family as you terrorists do :D
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> not every muslim was terrorist... but all terrorists are muslims
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> donald will their asses for the world peace
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> haha arguing with middleast shit scumbag :D
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> always ends with bombing results
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> thats why I called you muslim imigrant nigger... nooooo
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> sucking german ass chocolate
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> everything depends only how many little niggers you bomb at the end
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> dont worry, where are nigger terrorists, always something happens
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> Do you know how many jews can be stored in one bucket?
11> ^clan 74083^Brainwashed Turk> about 2-3 shovels

ok now my kickable chat

Code:
15> ^clan 85625^djinghis> That's why you suck jengen

And considering jengen lets brainwashed spew his chat most of the time without even a mute, it really shows his priorities as a ref. hence the thread.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:38 am
djargon
Newbie poster

djargon wrote:

Quote:
I don't know who djargon is but he obviously has nothing to do with this thread and nothing to say - probably a nobody from the past I pwnt with 400 ping xD.

lol Djinghis, you probly did pwn me with your high ping. who cares? :p
what matters to me, is that when i come back on savage after so long the "most" players still remember me about the person i was/am and the reputation i build with being friendly against almost all players.

so keep doing what you think you have to do, but don't whine about the action they take against you when you keep acting like a real dick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:31 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

djargon wrote:
djargon wrote:

Quote:

lol Djinghis, you probly did pwn me with your high ping. who cares? :p
what matters to me, is that when i come back on savage after so long the "most" players still remember me about the person i was/am and the reputation i build with being friendly against almost all players.

so keep doing what you think you have to do, but don't whine about the action they take against you when you keep acting like a real dick

So your reputation is being a little troll retard who who hijacks other ppls threads, because you have nothing to say that's of any use?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:38 pm
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Well Djinghis you can look at it like this..
If not for Djargon your thread would die already, his value to the thread is keeping this total waste of bytes thread of yours alive few more hours before being forgotten to eternity in .bak files under the tag of "djinghis ignore" or "to spam" or even "not backup worthy material"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:16 pm
bullet
Newbie poster

the general principle that applies when complaints on referees are given, is that the person who make the complaint must back it up with evidence , preferably with a demo file, but sometimes screenshots does work too, depending on the case.

Djinghis have provided no such demo file for people, just lots of claims, and no evidence.

Hence, in my opinion, dont waste more time discussing it before demo/screenshots are provided.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:30 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

My demo folder bugged out, seems its a feww gb too much to even open it, but the real question or actually concern is how you ppl process information.

* At no time has Jengen denied kicking me for saying he sucks.
* A publicly made demo is of no use to any troll here that has nothing to do with the complaint.
* A demo is of only use to the admin
* Anyone who requests a demo to search through to find where I was kicked who isn't the admin of the server, has no life.
* Anyone who comments about me on this thread that has nothing to do with the tread topic, has no life.
* The server keeps chat and event information - I've made the timestamp available.
* demos are video game recordings limited through the perspective of the recordee.
* Once again, none of you matter unless you are an admin.

The last demo I submitted was acknowledged for a much more serious abuse of using godref to give a player ballista crossbow during a game in which half the tech buildings were killed. Although the ref in question just received a slap on the wrist(or nothing at all), the demo was relevant in that circumstance as it showed some events chat logs would not. I know that refs don't generally get punished at all, but at least its documented for future servers information.

Trend settings:-

All europeans, players I kill frequently in game with 400 ping, Same old nobodies on forum, same nobodies that have never contributed to savage, same comments that barely pass as coherent, contradictory comments, Hypocritical analogies, primary school level English.

Continue that trend though, its funny from my end. )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:58 am
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

At first, I agree with Bullet that you should have had some credible evidence before you start asking for 'removing my authority'

At second, Why do you boast over everybody who weren't born in English speaking country? Try to think about how would you react on some dick in the language that you never taught in the school and you learn by yourself only? I would likely see you how do you speak for example Malaysian and react and hear that your Malaysian sucks.. Very Happy

Another one,
I understood that we are all without a life because we wanna see .demo how it was in the real, without any of your stories you added in? Mhh very, very interesting fact probably even a five-years old child could devise something more better than saying that we have no life because of...

So in the end, I think you extremely failed at this abuse.. You've got no credible evidence, and even no people that confirmed your (devised) version..

And my final question before I start to ignore this nonsense topic since you can't accept that you were kicked by right:

Why did you joined the server after you were ordinary kicked and started to trolling under another nicklame account?

I can answer for you, whether you don't know how to reply.
You just don't have a real life bro, no friends, no family, you have got nothing that makes your life unattractive. That's why do you piss off the majority in this community.

PS: Wish you in the following year, a lot of new friends because they surely will appear.. Wink Djingshit! Smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:12 pm
Page 2 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: