Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Defacer abuse
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 4 [48 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
djinghis
Newbie poster

Defacer abuse

Kicked for no reason.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:28 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

proof

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/djinghis-avenue_winter-01.16.2017.demo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:32 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

time to clean up the seepage of scum from groents.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:33 pm
Defacer2
Newbie poster

As I said... Djinghis, are you still trolling us or what ? At first I thought you was an rtard or have some syndrome,or bipolar.TBH you are so weird.unbalanced Behaviours? At first I see you happy in game(spamming shit,annoyingorange,etc)It's ok,but sometimes you act weird...Flaming refs,underestimate people+refs,disrespect behaivours and etc...Man look,,If you have a problem please share with us,so we will take care...Otherwise you will be kicked again if you continue to disturp people at public server.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:36 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Lol, it's so ridiculous Djinghis. :DDDD When you made abuse against me you said we, 'the spectators of the topic', aren't allowed to require the demo but now you post it with no brain.

#BRAINDEAD?

Yeah it's a good time to clean up the seepage of scum Wink What about starting at yourself? mhh?

Seems, like you had no attention in the past, so you must go to do abuse. (y) (y) (y)

I don't belive also the kick wasn't for no reason, tbh there's always a reason to kick you Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:55 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Jegenrapo wrote:
Lol, it's so ridiculous Djinghis. :DDDD When you made abuse against me you said we, 'the spectators of the topic', aren't allowed to require the demo but now you post it with no brain.

#BRAINDEAD?

Yeah it's a good time to clean up the seepage of scum Wink What about starting at yourself? mhh?

Seems, like you had no attention in the past, so you must go to do abuse. (y) (y) (y)

I don't belive also the kick wasn't for no reason, tbh there's always a reason to kick you Wink

If you're going to call someone braindead, at least elevate your English past kindergarten level not only so we can understand but to avoid embarrassment. But getting English lessons of a playstation aside, you bet I was kicked for something? the evidence is there - how much? euros? if you think it's ok to talk shit about someone and when it comes back at them and they mute/kick you - that's abuse kido.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:23 pm
Telvek
Newbie poster

Stop your childish insults, back to the complaint.

I cannot detect a reason to mute nor a reason to kick.
There was not an insult, exploit or anything similar so well i am kinda surprised..

Apparently most refs still treat djinghis like they do it on groents servers.
This is another server and another admin. You can think about dj what you want, however JmZ wants his ref crew to treat everybody equal, even him.
Sorry Defacer, clear abuse for me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:54 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Anything else djinghis? Saying all the time again that I can't speak english but the point of its you get.

Firstly I had the english at lv 9th grade but now, my english is at kindergarten lv.. Seems like you have problem with calling things correctly. Or do you have multiple sclerosis?

As long as djinghis posts demos, logs,.. They are always in his favor because he wouldn't post it logically whether it was against him.
And as long as we know djinghis, we all know that he's such a man (I'm not sure) with really strange character.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:53 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Telvek wrote:
Stop your childish insults, back to the complaint.

Apparently most refs still treat djinghis like they do it on groents servers.

*Imagine german angry voice now*

This is absolute bullshit. Every referee on Groentjuhs was pretty much ignoring djinghis - you could actually know it if you weren't inactive.

Please, keep my signature in mind.

Necro wrote:
You're not doing anything right, Telvek. We don't "hate" you, we just find you seriously incompetent.

...because you ARE seriously incompetent.

And now you might stop acting like djinghis and stop firing against Groentjuhs Referees aka my referees. Did we hurt your little feelings by not taking you back?

*You can stop now*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:08 pm
Telvek
Newbie poster

In fact, Groen had a kick-on-sight towards djinghis. No matter if refs ignored or instakicked him (As you did it very often), he was not treated equal.

Oh and your quote: Besides the fact that it is from Necro, a known troll, who does definitely not represent the community or the ref crew or whatever is meant with "we", I give exactly Zero fucks about persons who don't like my ref style or call me incompetent.
I don't have to say others all the time what I think about them, most do know it anyway.
You may also try it, I promise a discussion can easily turn from a biased freak show into a serious debate. Wink

Now where you've told everybody what you think about me, you are allowed to mind about your own business again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:57 pm
JmZ
Newbie poster

thanks for the report, djinghis.

i took a look at the demo. i can see why defacer chose to kick you but also why it'd frustrate you a little. as with all complaints, though, this needs more discussion so ill raise it internally.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:34 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Defacer2 wrote:
As I said... Djinghis, are you still trolling us or what ? At first I thought you was an rtard or have some syndrome,or bipolar.TBH you are so weird.unbalanced Behaviours? At first I see you happy in game(spamming shit,annoyingorange,etc)It's ok,but sometimes you act weird...Flaming refs,underestimate people+refs,disrespect behaivours and etc...Man look,,If you have a problem please share with us,so we will take care...Otherwise you will be kicked again if you continue to disturp people at public server.

"you was an rtard" says it all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:24 am
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

You were trolling long before that demo Djinghis. Though I do feel a mute would've been enough in this situation, Defacer stopped giving you chances and I don't completely disagree with what he did, he was fed up. You have a habit of targeting us to test our breaking point, there you have it. I'm with Defacer on this one.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:47 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Defacer2
Newbie poster

Hahahah,you make me laugh dj...when I'm not even in the mood to smile !

If I'm not wrong you are older than us but you act like 11 years old Hyperactive , I dont hate you man, I just worry about you...Take care yourself please. I can offer you that,
Suits you perfectly,and helpfull for your brain Smile

https://www.amazon.com/Personal-Development-Kids-Brian-Farrell/dp/0991593251

Stop barking at forum w/o reason.If you have more problem,open new post.(
You have too much free time. Right? Because you are
useless person ? )

At the end of the day,It says all..

'No One Cares About Your Stupid words you llittle troll ^^ '

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:55 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Defacer2 wrote:
I can offer you that,
Suits you perfectly,and helpfull for your brain Smile

https://www.amazon.com/Personal-Development-Kids-Brian-Farrell/dp/0991593251

rekt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:10 pm
Page 1 of 4 [48 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: