Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:35 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
ref abuse by SOMA
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [18 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Author Message
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Joined: 18 Mar 2016
Posts: 121
 ref abuse by SOMA

I will not attach a demo since I don't have one and I believe drk and SOMA can approve.

I was speaking about 3-4 sentences with drk about xr_weed's being exploitable with catas.
actually some of us were speaking about it I think.. not only me and drk.
SOMA writes to me on pub (not to drk of course because he has no balls facing another ref and not in pm so everyone can see what a big whip he has) he will mute me if I speak again on pub.

Just to be clear I didn't flood chat or anything, and it's not like he asked nicely.
he just wrote "STFU or mute TRA".

Just to be clear again, this is a guy which when you ask him to stop or spec actual exploits claims he is not really a ref.

I write to him.. if you are bullying me it's not funny.
Then he mutes me.

Can someone please explain to me how this is not ref abuse? which rule did I break to get muted?



Is that even an acceptable way for a ref to verbally express himself?

If someone can explain to me how to get the logs I will prove it.


And SOMA personally I have to tell you, you are a fucking coward bullying me with ref status.
You lost all my respect and honestly I don't think you are fit to be a ref and acting like you did just makes you a huge asshole.
When you wanted me to donate to the server (which I did) you PMed me and spoke very nicely.. and when you are in some bad mood you write to me on pub "STFU or mute"??! you are a fucking hypocrite.
Don't EVER PM ME AGAIN! (I also left your Savage what's up group which you kindly PMed me to join to).

I am playing Savage more than you play it and there is no reason why you should interrupt my chat as a spec or a player just because you are in a crappy mood or losing a match.


JMZ, I'd appreciate if you can check the logs (about 20 min ago) and tell me if I did something wrong? is a ref entitled to just pick on a player and say to him STFU or mute for writing few mundane sentences on pub?

Such incident makes me feel I need ref powers just to protect myself from ref abuses.. the irony

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:43 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
bullet
Newbie poster

Joined: 09 Nov 2014
Posts: 77
If this is correct, I vote f1 on removing ref from Soma. Im no ref, but I have also experienced Soma pretending to not be ref sometimes - not nescesarrely in situations where refs are needed, but i asked him the other day and he simply said "no im not". Later he explained it with " I thought everyone knew", sorry, thats not the case.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:19 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Joined: 18 Mar 2016
Posts: 121
bullet wrote:
If this is correct, I vote f1 on removing ref from Soma. Im no ref, but I have also experienced Soma pretending to not be ref sometimes - not nescesarrely in situations where refs are needed, but i asked him the other day and he simply said "no im not". Later he explained it with " I thought everyone knew", sorry, thats not the case.


I believe Cable,drk, maybe defacer and others that were there can testify this is true.

If this wasn't enough, today he mutes and then kicks me for callvote msg "STFU or mute SOMA".
Seems like when it's about him he gets upset when someone talks exactly like him.

What a shit person.

And I believe most of us experienced SOMA pretending not to be ref or nicklaming so people won't know he's ref.
But surprise surprise he is actually ref when his fragile insecure honor is allegedly hurt.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:22 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 523
Considering the exact thing happened to me with element/defacer and I in fact had proof (and TRA agreed with the said refs I might add) then I doubt anything will happen nor should it. As you are a renowned liar anyway. You even had the audacity to seek my help with retrieving log files.
You are a boring person with nothing to offer, and you are a shit player who can't even defeat me with a 290 ping differential. Just another skill-less human only POS who has no understanding of what makes Savage great. Go play a real FPS and get your ass handed to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:17 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Joined: 18 Mar 2016
Posts: 121
djinghis wrote:
Considering the exact thing happened to me with element/defacer and I in fact had proof (and TRA agreed with the said refs I might add) then I doubt anything will happen nor should it. As you are a renowned liar anyway. You even had the audacity to seek my help with retrieving log files.
You are a boring person with nothing to offer, and you are a shit player who can't even defeat me with a 290 ping differential. Just another skill-less human only POS who has no understanding of what makes Savage great. Go play a real FPS and get your ass handed to you.


Unlike you I don't come to Savage to spread cancer accross.
I don't exploit, troll, make racial slurs and just bully on other people like you normally do.

Regarding Savage itself I believe you are wrong but I don't really care as I focus on evening games when the unskilled likes of you are not there.

I'm just trying to play the game and if JMZ and refs cannot make a distinction between me and you then I assume I would actually delete Savage since this community moral compass gone astray.

I really regret any ounce of symptay I ever had for you Djinshit.
I actually said to Jegen he was a bit harsh on you.. lol.

Anyway please fuck off this thread you are spamming it like you did with cable's thread.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:34 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 372
The Raging Asparagus wrote:


I'm just trying to play the game and if JMZ and refs cannot make a distinction between me and you then I assume I would actually delete Savage since this community moral compass gone astray.





Give that man a medal!
_________________


PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:33 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 523
Last game I played with you TRA, you spammed kick votes on toxic and said he exploited summoner from the waterfall to kill the shield, I immediately said brb and watched the demo I just recorded and toxic saced the shield. Now and hence forth, I know you are full of shit Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:05 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Joined: 18 Mar 2016
Posts: 121
djinghis wrote:
Last game I played with you TRA, you spammed kick votes on toxic and said he exploited summoner from the waterfall to kill the shield



Please bring the TOXIC's match demo (if one exists) you will see that.
How can you know that he went summ or not from your demo? nonetheless you are invited to bring it and I can point the time which it happened if I can see the human base there.

He might had sacced a shield later legally when I didn't see but he clearly summed the shield from waterfall as I saw it and tried to stop it at the expense of getting your sub.
Also you can just ask him. he won't deny he did it I guess (although these are high hopes).
Also ask BwH.



But again this is just spam to the main thread here.

I am waiting for SOMA to explain himself or possibly JmZ.
Go play the Nazi morning kindergarten with grapist as usual.

You are invited anyway to bring the full match demo here and I'll try to tell you the time which it happened.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:32 pm
Last edited by The Raging Asparagus on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Joined: 18 Mar 2016
Posts: 121
Trigardon wrote:
The Raging Asparagus wrote:


I'm just trying to play the game and if JMZ and refs cannot make a distinction between me and you then I assume I would actually delete Savage since this community moral compass gone astray.





Give that man a medal!


Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:33 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 523
The Raging Asparagus wrote:

Go play the Nazi morning kindergarten with grapist as usual.


Sounds like a hasbro game )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:30 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Joined: 18 Mar 2016
Posts: 121
Ok,
Please close this thread I got to my conclusions.
Refs give shit about anyone which is not themselves and their pride.
None of them had the curtsy to answer this thread and explain.

I'll become a shit troll spammer whenever I can and successfully avoid not getting hurt by refs (and other times I will but who cares).

This is my conclusion from this shit hole, worthless gang of refs (and particularly SOMA the fucking monkey) that decided to enforce rules however/whenever he likes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:27 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Telvek
Newbie poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 184
The Raging Asparagus wrote:

Refs give shit about anyone which is not themselves and their pride.


Are you sure with this generalisation? Wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:44 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Joined: 18 Mar 2016
Posts: 121
Telvek wrote:
The Raging Asparagus wrote:

Refs give shit about anyone which is not themselves and their pride.


Are you sure with this generalisation? Wink


Did you see any ref talking against what SOMA did or give a justification for it?

And generally why would you give ref status to a guy which is claiming he is not "really a ref" whenever he has to take action and enforce the rules but he doesn't really want to?

This reffing gang is such a bad joke.. I'm starting to regret any thread I opened against C.Kenway.. if these are the refs I do want Savage to die.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:26 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Telvek
Newbie poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 184
Well I guess you know my opinion about the attitude of various referees. It is not necessary to write it down here again.

Nevertheless, there is still no clear evidence like a screenshot or a demo.

JmZ would you mind to check the logs? Or is there anyone else who can approve this? TRA you mentioned drk, perhaps he does know sth.

Oh and SOMA, a statement would be nice, just to clarify this case

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:45 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Joined: 18 Mar 2016
Posts: 121
Telvek wrote:
Well I guess you know my opinion about the attitude of various referees. It is not necessary to write it down here again.

Nevertheless, there is still no clear evidence like a screenshot or a demo.

JmZ would you mind to check the logs? Or is there anyone else who can approve this? TRA you mentioned drk, perhaps he does know sth.

Oh and SOMA, a statement would be nice, just to clarify this case


Did SOMA deny any of what I claimed?
I asked defacer for the log (which he has) but I guess he wants to cover up for SOMA since he promised to send it to me about 5 times and then started ignoring my on-going requests.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:01 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 2 [18 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

[ Time: 0.0858s ][ Queries: 18 (0.0045s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]