Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
On eLeMenT using his ref to "win" arguments
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [19 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Gridfon
Newbie poster

On eLeMenT using his ref to "win" arguments
A hostile referee in the wild

Today Sasori nearly sacced eLeMenT's shield on izi. eLeMenT wrongly called that out as an exploit.
Quote:
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> ok sasori
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> that's exploiting
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> what::::
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> ur ass
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> NEVER
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> exploit ur dream
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> anyway
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> sac in your dreams
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> it is exploit
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> dont cry
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> if u cant build a good shield
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> and i can sac

eLeMenT built a tower to close the shield. Then muted Sasori and Shapeshifter because he "did not feel like arguing".
Quote:
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> oh
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> its exploit and u closed? ahhahaha
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> yeah
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> if is exploit, why u build a tower?
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> just slay me
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> i dont feel like arguing
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> hahah
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> are u pathetic
^900Referee eLeMenT ^900has ^gmuted ^900Sasori!^w
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> like i said, i dont fee like arguing

20> ^clan 80790^Shapeshifter> Yes please mute all our good players.
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> feel
20> ^clan 80790^Shapeshifter> Now Blade
20> ^clan 80790^Shapeshifter> And AMD
^900Referee eLeMenT ^900has ^gmuted ^900Shapeshifter!^w
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> how about you revolt every time
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> defender of the weak!

It was always allowed to sac shields this way. Any commander who claims otherwise is obviously overreacting, and will experience a pushback on such claims. It has nothing to do with you being a referee, eLeMenT (except that, as a referee, you have more responsibility to know the rules and not fuck up like this). Using your ref to defend a lost personal argument is an abuse.

P.S. Depending on the responses, I will likely post follow-ups on both of my recent topics. I just don't feel like posting any more thoughts or evidence before I get some reaction on my initial complaints. I am assuming this is a conversation between all of us, not merely a monologue. The ball is in your court, JmZ and refs.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:14 am
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

It was an initial misjudgement because I was thinking tower shimmying got patched long ago (the height he had to go through to actually get past the mortar made me think that way, he reached all the way to the top basically). I also had my doubts about my decision (hence why I didn't slay him) and wanted to see what he would say. Muted to avoid the initial flame war. I unmuted Sasori 1-2 minutes later and kept Shapeshifter muted. 5-10 minutes later, Sasori asked me nicely to unmute Shapeshifter so I "gave him a chance" as I said in chat, ironically it's in your screenshot. You keep giving me isolated short term instances but you're missing the big picture. If you want to see what I do and what I deal with on a daily basis, just let me know, all I need is 1 day of demos/screenshots and you'll see why I do what I do.

I dealt with it excellently. Now, Gridfon, please check this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mj-SSc7-g8

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:57 am
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Well the way Sasori spoke to him.. and generally to anyone which stands in his way to W is certainly a justified mute.

Sasori called me so far: Idiot, Dumb. fucking Euro.. (all in caps of course).
Usually just because I decided to enforce a rule against him or someone in his team (for example Shapeshifter exploited the terrain about 2 weeks ago using a behe blowback and I slayed him).

I saw Sasori cursing drk and starting a kick vote against him just because he spawned behe once but he killed him while demo running. of course drk muted him instantly.

So for me this mute was more than justified.

Regarding Shape's mute I personally like shape but I feel he has some personal issues with Element and he's trying to troll him for that so I guess this mute was also the right thing to do to prevent flaming.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:53 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
bullet
Newbie poster

Quote from The raging aspargus (In a public thread about how insults should be handled) :
Quote:
Well if you kick/mute anyone that said "fuck you" on chat after a buff to the face against them you'll probably end up with half the players..

You have to make some distinction between an occasional insult or mild insult to an actual Djinghis style on-going trash talking and racial slurs.

I do agree with Djinghis that even "looking" at a ref the wrong way can get you kicked/muted in a second.. usually depends how desperate this ref to get the win.

Quote from The raging aspargus in this thread:
Quote:
Well the way Sasori spoke to him.. and generally to anyone which stands in his way to W is certainly a justified mute.

What sasori said (which was the only " direct insult" I could find from him:
Quote:

Yet, this happened:
Quote:

I believe this shows how badly the current enforcment of insults are. And just for the record- this once again, show how unfit element is to be referee.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:50 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

bullet wrote:
Quote from The raging aspargus (In a public thread about how insults should be handled) :
Quote:
Well if you kick/mute anyone that said "fuck you" on chat after a buff to the face against them you'll probably end up with half the players..

You have to make some distinction between an occasional insult or mild insult to an actual Djinghis style on-going trash talking and racial slurs.

I do agree with Djinghis that even "looking" at a ref the wrong way can get you kicked/muted in a second.. usually depends how desperate this ref to get the win.

Quote from The raging aspargus in this thread:
Quote:

What sasori said (which was the only " direct insult" I could find from him:
Quote:

Yet, this happened:
Quote:

I believe this shows how badly the current enforcment of insults are. And just for the record- this once again, show how unfit element is to be referee.

You forgot:
28> ^clan 86782^Sasori> are u pathetic

Also did you really just take one sentence from my thread reply and combined it with the 1 quote from Sasori?

I think I wrote a few more sentences there explaining why this guy is behaving routinely like an asshole and deserves a mute whenever he starts trash talking.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:57 pm
bullet
Newbie poster

Its my understanding the player sasori had no prior insults towards element in the match that happened, as that have not been mentioned by Element, and no warnings about mute was neither given before the discussed event happened either.

Your experience with sasori is irrelevant - is there special rules for him? What happends in one game shouldnt carry over to another one. I believe refs use this principle quite often.

And regarding shapeshifter: No. When the aggressor(in this case Element), triggered sasori, by accusing him of exploit (which element have admitted it was not, later) - Shapeshifter have as much right as anyone to raise his voice when ref powers are used without basis in the rules (refabuse is what we call this).

The fact that you judge situations based on who was in them, instead of what actually happened, regardless of names, show just how biased judgement can be. Believe it or not, but the players you consider trolls or exploiters, can also experience referee abuse. Its your job to stand above such judgemental things, even though its human, to keep a consistent enforcement of the rules, across all referees. Treating different people differently, will just lead to more confusion in the community in how the rules are enforced.

Ps. Gridfon: For the next event (which I assume will happen shortly- as a social experiment, I challenge you to make all subjects in the case anonymous - including the referees, lets get rid of the bias. After people have passed judgement, reveal the subjects.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:53 pm
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

Would be great if you actually played the game, last time I saw you was when you posted your last post and I play for hours every day but it looks like you're still only interested in talking here. Read what I said, I unmuted Sasori a minute later because that mute was to calm him down before all hell breaks lose.

Anyway, the discussion is over, we're not obliged to answer you afaik.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:13 pm
Last edited by eLeMenT on Wed May 31, 2017 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
bullet
Newbie poster

Sadly, you cant mute people here for posting legit concerns and critisism, unlike in-game (you remember that "incident"?). I understand why you dislike forums. When you're out of arguments you try to attack the person or persons on the other side, instead of arguing about the case. What I think you should do: 1. Apologize to shapeshifter and sasori 2. admit it was ref-abuse, and resign from god-referee considering the increasting bunch of complaints against you, preferably resign from refereeing altogether. No other referees get as many complaints on themself, how do you explain that?

You brag about playing much more than me, yet you do not know the rules of exploits.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:49 pm
Gridfon
Newbie poster

eLeMenT wrote:
It was an initial misjudgement

Did you correct your mistake by announcing that it's not actually an exploit as soon as you understood it? You should strive to be as transparent as possible. It's an important part of your role, unless you want everyone calling you hypocrite for changing the rules to whatever fits you best at the moment.

eLeMenT wrote:
I unmuted Sasori 1-2 minutes later and kept Shapeshifter muted. 5-10 minutes later, Sasori asked me nicely to unmute Shapeshifter so I "gave him a chance" as I said in chat, ironically it's in your screenshot. You keep giving me isolated short term instances but you're missing the big picture.

I considered including that in my post, as well as some chat from the beginning of the game. But that's ultimately insignificant. My problem is about the fact that you muted people for no reason, not about the fact that you muted them for too long. I do not question your capability to defend yourself, and to state this yourself if you deem it important for the discussion. I cut out the other half of the post I wrote, saved it as "Additional_stuff.txt", and may never post it. You're welcome, JmZ. And Dingfire. Smile

eLeMenT wrote:
I dealt with it excellently. Now, Gridfon, please check this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mj-SSc7-g8
http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/315483/stfu.jpg

Sure, let's talk about memes. Which is, a cultural feature or a type of behaviour that is passed from one generation to another, without the influence of genes. So what do we expect from refs in Savage? It's simple. Refs should be able to take responsibility for their actions. That means they should (1) be able to thoroughly explain the actions that were justified, and otherwise (2) be able to promptly admit mistakes, and hopefully apologize for them. This is what makes one either fit to be a ref or unfit to be a ref. And this is what earns you respect as a ref; the ref status alone gives you power, but no respect by default. As a ref, it can be useful to asses oneself according to such criteria. (Let's be clear, this is off-topic. I was not going to post this now and here. This is my way to tell you off on memes. And the best way to tell you what you did wrong by posting memes, is by telling you what you could have done right by posting something else instead. Nevermind that I took the definition of "meme" completely out of context; it suits my argument, you know.)

P.S. I guess one could also argue for a third criterion:
Ale wrote:
A referee should (not only in Savage but in every game around the world) remain unnoticed as long as the game is fluid and everbody is having fun. Even if rules are broken every now and then, a referee should not take any action as long as noone gets heavily miss treated or an unfair action is drastically changing the balance of powers and/or the outcome of the match. Its not about following the rules word for word (a bot could do that) its about using your common sense and allowing everybody to have his share of fun.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:17 am
Last edited by Gridfon on Tue May 30, 2017 7:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Gridfon
Newbie poster

You are missing all the context TRA. I think Bullet did a good job explaining it in his second post. In all of your examples Sasori either snapped at a valid ref decision, or just snapped for no good reason at all. The core part of this complaint is that eLeMenT was the one to provoke the entire situation.
Quote:
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> ok sasori
0> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> that's exploiting

Sasori's response was proportional: something along the lines of "your ass" and "are you pathetic". Yes, commanders that invent claims about someone "exploiting" just to defend their base are, arguably, acting pathetic when under pressure. It is even worse when the false claims come from a ref, someone with authority over you and with presumed knowledge of the rules. Having a ref say "that's exploit" about an obviously legit situation is a lot more provocative than a non-ref flaming or even exploiting against you. That's not a case of aggression by Sasori; he was himself defending against the perceived aggression from eLeMenT.

Now you should consider two cases:
1. eLeMenT was right that it's exploit. I'm not sure whether muting Sasori would be perfectly fine. I did not think about that yet. I guess I could have considered it somewhat excessive for my taste but would never argue about such decision in-game or in the forum.
2. eLeMenT was wrong that it's exploit. Well, then he just abused by muting everyone who objected. There is only one way to resolve it -- as soon as you understand you were wrong, you should tell it to the people on the server, and apologize to the people you wrongly muted. If I saw eLeMenT do that, there would be nothing to argue anymore. All people make mistakes. You just have to be able to take responsibility when this happens.

P.S. I have to take back my words from the opening post that this situation had nothing to do with eLeMenT being a referee. It's imprecise. Other players do see him as a referee whenever he makes any claims about the rules, and probably more often than that. Originally I used it in an attempt to relay a somewhat different meaning.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:17 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

Element is a little degenerate who plays games all day (I've seen him on steam), obviously jobless and angry witht he world has to abuse ppl with what little power he has in a shitty little 13 y/o game.

Sad little man.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:34 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

]callvote mute element
A vote has been called
You voted yes
Ignored message from client 9
AMD killed ^clan 32994^mutan with a Rabid
5> ^clan 48488^eLeMenT> we made a deal for shamans vs chaps
^clan 86433^Tsha was killed by a Mortar Tower
^clan 81900^Ghitler killed ^clan 85813^Labionik with a Coil Rifle
5> ^clan 48488^eLeMenT> and he took mid
Vote failed

5> ^clan 48488^eLeMenT> and got preds when we still only had shamans
5> ^clan 48488^eLeMenT> and didnt research lvl 3
AMD killed ^clan 86433^Shix with a Rabid
5> ^clan 48488^eLeMenT> and i was just trying out a new base
0> ^clan 86433^Shix> i never seen that...
^clan 81900^Ghitler honors his tribe with 5 kills
^clan 81900^Ghitler killed Hugo with a Disrupter
7> ^clan 85625^djinghis> lol
^clan 85813^Labionik made the ultimate sacrifice
^clan 86433^Shix killed ^clan 86433^Asperhead with a Flux Gun
^clan 86433^Tsha killed ^clan 81900^Ghitler with an uprooted tree
5> ^clan 48488^eLeMenT> so im ognna change accounts
^clan 86433^Shix killed AMD with a Battle axe
5> ^clan 48488^eLeMenT> unfair win
A vote has been called
7> ^clan 85625^djinghis> you do that Razz
4> ^clan 86433^Asperhead> no fire rush at least Smile
Vote failed
5> ^clan 48488^eLeMenT> the deal was to tell me when you were getting tech so i match you
Hugo killed ^clan 81900^Ghitler with an uprooted tree
5> ^clan 48488^eLeMenT> you told me you would go afk
8> ^clan 81900^Ghitler> fat ass
Hugo killed ^clan 86433^Shix with an uprooted tree
5> ^clan 48488^eLeMenT> so i was like ok ill chill and smoke cigs and stuff
5> ^clan 48488^eLeMenT> not cool

After spamming restart votes I was worried he would ref restart the match, but instead changed his account to avoid the loss. No abuse in this but it does reveal a pathetic individual not fit to have any authoritative status on the server.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:45 pm
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> shamans and chaps
^clan 86371^Reaper killed ^clan 86433^Asperhead with a Hatchet
^yAll teams must have commanders ^ybefore ^ythe ^ygame ^ycan ^ystart!
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> cant really stop a sac rush
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> 2v2
4> ^clan 86433^Asperhead> k for me
0> ^clan 86433^Shix> no problem but i want to go team 1
4> ^clan 86433^Asperhead> but I can't comm
0> ^clan 86433^Shix> reaper can you go team 2 ?
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> :/
2> ^clan 86371^Reaper> k
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> AMD afk?
0> ^clan 86433^Shix> i think yes
4> ^clan 86433^Asperhead> I can comm if you don't mind I must go AFK from time to time
^clan 86371^Reaper joined the spectators
^clan 86371^Reaper joined team 2
^clan 86433^Shix joined team 1
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> kk np just let me know what tech you get and stuff so i can match you
^clan 86433^Shix killed ^clan 86433^Asperhead with a Hatchet
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> so we're not ahead
^clan 86371^Reaper killed ^clan 86433^Shix with a Bone sword
A vote has been called
4> ^clan 86433^Asperhead> so only shamans, right?
^clan 86433^Shix killed ^clan 86371^Reaper with a Hatchet
^clan 86433^Asperhead has become the new commander!

5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> asperhead got tech?
0> ^clan 86433^Shix> wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> hm
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> tell me?
We are attacking their Sub Lair!
Researching Medkit
A spawn point has been stolen!
Researching Discharger
AMD honors his tribe with 3 kills
AMD killed ^clan 81900^Ghitler with a Rabid
Hugo joined team 2
8> ^clan 81900^Ghitler> rly
A spawn point has been stolen!
8> ^clan 81900^Ghitler> preds :C
^clan 86433^Shix killed ^clan 86433^Asperhead with a Hatchet
9> Hugo> ^192^clan 80227^
Discharger weapon is now available!
Medkit item is now available!
Researching Disrupter
A spawn point has been claimed!
AMD killed ^clan 81900^Ghitler with a Rabid
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> this was supposed to be shamans vs chaps
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> lol

You showed yet again how awesome I am Cool

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:19 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> gonna ref abuse
^900Referee eLeMenT has promoted ^900Hugo ^900as ^gofficer ^900of ^900team 2!^w
Newbie killed Hugo with a Pulse Cannon
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> ^clan 80227^

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:48 pm
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

^clan 84975^Enes joined team 1
k'ea killed Newbie with a Blaze
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> ENES
11> ^clan 85625^djinghis> its defacer
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> FUCK U
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> STACKER
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> im out
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> fuck this
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> can't even have a lovely game
11> ^clan 85625^djinghis> euros cant play beasts
^clan 56166^Saurus honors his tribe with 3 kills
^clan 56166^Saurus killed Hugo with a Saber
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> true
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> eufags like they are
0> ^clan 84975^Enes> i join t2?
^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros killed ^clan 84975^Enes with a Tempest
^clan 86371^Reaper killed ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros with a Repeater
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> GET REKT
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> NIGGER
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> F A G G O T
Newbie killed ^clan 85625^djinghis with a Saber
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> CUNT GOT REKT
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> SO HARD
^clan 56166^Saurus killed ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros with a Coil Rifle
9> Hugo> nigger
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> saurus
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> i will keep sniping ur workers
_=Cool=_ has joined the game
12> ^clan 56166^Saurus> go ahead
9> Hugo> strongest unit in age of empires: nigger
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> N I G G E R S*
XR_FirstTimePlayer killed ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros with a Battle axe
^clan 85625^djinghis killed XR_FirstTimePlayer with a Rabid
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> OWNED
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> DEFACER
^clan 85625^djinghis killed Newbie with a melee attack
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> U FGT
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> DEFACER
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> OWNED AGAIN
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> U FG
8> XR_FirstTimePlayer> ok out i download a game cant play
6> ^clan 79771^Sir Ikaros> FGT
0> ^clan 73538^Enes> where is
0> ^clan 73538^Enes> defaecr

(I was afk)

^clan 1548^eLeMenT has become referee!
God Referee status granted
Type "/ref" to see the list of available referee commands
^900Referee eLeMenT ^900has ^gmuted ^900Sir Ikaros!^w
11> ^clan 85625^djinghis> lol

^clan 79771^ELement is a nigger killed ^clan 86371^Reaper with a Rabid
]listclients
0: Enes
1: AMD
2: Reaper
3: Brad Troika
4: Newbie
5: eLeMenT
6: Element is a racist nigger
7: ChanGe NaMe
9: Hugo
10: k'ea
11: djinghis
12: Saurus
13: Segea Slave*
14: _=Cool=_
15: MNI_SMASH

]ref rename #6 ikaros
^900Referee eLeMenT ^grenamed ^900Element is a racist nigger ^900to ^900ikaros ^900
]ref rename #6 ikaros
^900Referee eLeMenT ^grenamed ^900what a cunt ^900to ^900ikaros ^900
]ref rename #6 ikaros
^900Referee eLeMenT ^grenamed ^900what a cunt ^900to ^900ikaros ^900
^900Referee eLeMenT has kicked element is a cunt!^w
^clan 79771^element is a cunt disconnected (Temporarily kicked from server for 15 minutes: You have been refkicked by eLeMenT)

11> ^clan 85625^djinghis> kick for abusive language?
3> ^clan 86867^Brad Troika> i wish
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> renamed him 3 times to ikaros and he kept cursing as username
3> ^clan 86867^Brad Troika> see?
11> ^clan 85625^djinghis> we have a chat filter?
11> ^clan 85625^djinghis> if you're offended - use the filter
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> kk if a ref muted me i wouldnt do what he did
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> end of story
Our Redstone Mine is depleted!
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> i might change it to please unmute
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> not flame the ref
Sub-lair has been constructed
3> ^clan 86867^Brad Troika> racism is not an issue here
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> yes it is
3> ^clan 86867^Brad Troika> saying mean things to ref is
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> hence why he got muted
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> in the first pllace
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> escalating that earned a kick ---- (I accidentally wrote mute, edited to kick)
11> ^clan 85625^djinghis> yeah ppl say mean things to me all the time Smile
11> ^clan 85625^djinghis> I'm not a ref though
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> would you call your boss a cunt and expect to keep your job
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> or call a football ref a cunt and expect not to get a red card
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> nope
12> ^clan 56166^Saurus> eLeMenT can you slay Segea Slave* for that shit saw it 4 times now
11> ^clan 85625^djinghis> so you're saying you're our boss?
3> ^clan 86867^Brad Troika> he deserves respect so it seems
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> ive been watching him saurus
3> ^clan 86867^Brad Troika> would repsect you more if you would shut up tbh
3> ^clan 86867^Brad Troika> muting and kicking just doesnt do it for me
^clan 83907^Segea Slave* made the ultimate sacrifice
^900Referee eLeMenT insta-killed ^900Segea Slave*^w
11> ^clan 85625^djinghis> expect a mute brad
11> ^clan 85625^djinghis> that's the way he rolls
3> ^clan 86867^Brad Troika> well, i'm practically baiting him at this point
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> u have a completely incorrect understanding of what i do Razz
3> ^clan 86867^Brad Troika> cool
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> segea
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> please no behe next to subs
9> Hugo> on second thought, seems that element does well his job, if he were a sloppy ref i wouldnt say nothing
9> Hugo> doesn deserve disrepect
9> Hugo> he looks dedicated
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> gonna ref abuse
^900Referee eLeMenT has promoted ^900Hugo ^900as ^gofficer ^900of ^900team 2!^w
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> ^clan 80227^
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> need more like him and saurus
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> take notes from his ref complaint about soma

0> ^clan 84975^Enes> eLeMenT
0> ^clan 84975^Enes> slay him Segea Slave*
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> enes Segea Slave* has been playing siege all his life
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> im just not letting him camp next to subsd
AMD killed ^clan 84975^Enes with a Rabid
5> ^clan 1548^eLeMenT> otherwise he can do what he wants

PS: I'm only replying to new complaints Exclamation

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:19 pm
Page 1 of 2 [19 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: